Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

News + Fraud Watch + Popular Projects

Funded Today Fraud Tactic and System (With Proof)

Moderator: VaporStarter

by lowkey » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:14 am

Hello guys. its me again. yes, if you cant guess it yet, I hate Funded Today to the core.

Now, take a look at this. This is a screenshot of fb ads for HyperDrive project on Kickstarter.

http://imgur.com/AU7Hi4q

Its a project on Kickstarter which receive a whooping $1.8 million in fundings.

This is the project.

http://imgur.com/tbu4pBF

Now, this is the fun part.

http://imgur.com/t6IMVwF

Its listed under Funded Today portfolio. If you guys followed all my posts and went through my 1 years and 7 month crowdfunding marketing research compiled post before, you should know that I once claimed that FT portfolio is nothing but a huge scam.

The method was simple. How can such company went viral in the crowdfunding community and with $3,500-4,000 service fees done so well for the past years.

They carefully pick a successful project on Kickstarter, and offers them to participate on Indiegogo InDemand to allow them to receive more pledges even after the project was done on Kickstarter. The result? Hey! another $1.8 million added to their portfolio! Now now, they never claimed to be the reason behind HyperDrive success. But its added on the portfolio and the total funds collected by their company anyway.

THUS, encouraging others to think that "this company (FT) is legit as fuck. we can actually pay them $3,500-4,000 and get results!"

Nah. HyperStarter raised the money due to the publicity it gained from making such product since its interesting, helps to improve Apple products and a hella presentation. Not because how FT spam the market with 3rd rate fb ads. Dont believe me? Check the first image again. 4 comments 3 shares 33 likes. That doesnt bring you 1.8 million. That give you shit. Much like all the promises FT have for you guys.

And before I get bashed as haters, read my previous posts. Just click on my username and read my posts. I am not representing any marketing agencies nor I am trying to promote my services. I have a lot of people in my inbox who can vouch for me. I dont offer any kind of services at all as it will make my findings on other companies as invalid because it looks like I am trying to bash them to gain more clients.

If you need any help and unbiased comments on your project, I am pleased to help. But I'll be very, very sincere about your project. If it sucks, it sucks. If you want to feel good about yourself, and you cant accept any open opinion about your project, dont bother reaching to me.

I do remember a guy who stand by his project, and explained it so well that I started to respect and understand what his project is all about. He's one of the few I hesitate to agree to work with in the first place but at last we shared the same sentiment for his project because how he explained it so well. So I've been there, as one of those who dont understand the reason behind your product existence BUT changed my mind when the project creator itself manage to explain the product so well.

So reach your audience dear project owners. Other than the functionalities of your product, you are the reason behind your product success. Do something about it. Be the mayor of your pledgeville. Because you can be damn sure you need their "vote" in the future.
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
promoting-your-campaign-1-year-7-months-research-compiled-t7092.html
Guide to Kickstarter Landing Page To Get Leads
post36039.html
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by hyperstarter » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:13 am

HyperStarter = HyperDrive in this context, I think you made a small typo as we too are not associated with FT or HyperDrive :)
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
User avatar
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am
Location: Hong Kong

by lowkey » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:30 pm

hyperstarter wrote:HyperStarter = HyperDrive in this context, I think you made a small typo as we too are not associated with FT or HyperDrive :)


shit shit shit my bad! guys hyperstarter doesnt do anything here I did a mistake sorry it was a long posts and I mixed them somehow sorry!
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
promoting-your-campaign-1-year-7-months-research-compiled-t7092.html
Guide to Kickstarter Landing Page To Get Leads
post36039.html
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by MiaModern » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am

lowkey wrote:Hello guys. its me again. yes, if you cant guess it yet, I hate Funded Today to the core.

Now, take a look at this. This is a screenshot of fb ads for HyperDrive project on Kickstarter.

http://imgur.com/AU7Hi4q

Its a project on Kickstarter which receive a whooping $1.8 million in fundings.

This is the project.

http://imgur.com/tbu4pBF

Now, this is the fun part.

http://imgur.com/t6IMVwF

Its listed under Funded Today portfolio. If you guys followed all my posts and went through my 1 years and 7 month crowdfunding marketing research compiled post before, you should know that I once claimed that FT portfolio is nothing but a huge scam.

The method was simple. How can such company went viral in the crowdfunding community and with $3,500-4,000 service fees done so well for the past years.

They carefully pick a successful project on Kickstarter, and offers them to participate on Indiegogo InDemand to allow them to receive more pledges even after the project was done on Kickstarter. The result? Hey! another $1.8 million added to their portfolio! Now now, they never claimed to be the reason behind HyperDrive success. But its added on the portfolio and the total funds collected by their company anyway.

THUS, encouraging others to think that "this company (FT) is legit as fuck. we can actually pay them $3,500-4,000 and get results!"

Nah. HyperStarter raised the money due to the publicity it gained from making such product since its interesting, helps to improve Apple products and a hella presentation. Not because how FT spam the market with 3rd rate fb ads. Dont believe me? Check the first image again. 4 comments 3 shares 33 likes. That doesnt bring you 1.8 million. That give you shit. Much like all the promises FT have for you guys.

And before I get bashed as haters, read my previous posts. Just click on my username and read my posts. I am not representing any marketing agencies nor I am trying to promote my services. I have a lot of people in my inbox who can vouch for me. I dont offer any kind of services at all as it will make my findings on other companies as invalid because it looks like I am trying to bash them to gain more clients.

If you need any help and unbiased comments on your project, I am pleased to help. But I'll be very, very sincere about your project. If it sucks, it sucks. If you want to feel good about yourself, and you cant accept any open opinion about your project, dont bother reaching to me.

I do remember a guy who stand by his project, and explained it so well that I started to respect and understand what his project is all about. He's one of the few I hesitate to agree to work with in the first place but at last we shared the same sentiment for his project because how he explained it so well. So I've been there, as one of those who dont understand the reason behind your product existence BUT changed my mind when the project creator itself manage to explain the product so well.

So reach your audience dear project owners. Other than the functionalities of your product, you are the reason behind your product success. Do something about it. Be the mayor of your pledgeville. Because you can be damn sure you need their "vote" in the future.



Real Great Stuff. Always cool posts from you...
this is the first public reply to any message ... I cannot even send DM or reply to DM... is it because I haven't posted enough?
MiaModern
-- New Member --
-- New Member --
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 am

by jsmizzal14 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:05 am

I am happy to write a reply regarding lowkey's slanderous claims about Funded Today as I was the client specialist that interacted with lowkey when he explored the option of working with Funded Today. After reading my commentary it might seem a bit easier to understand why he says, "I hate Funded Today to the core." Many of lowkey's sentiments are due to the fact that he was very upset when I let him know that Funded Today would not be working with his project after we discovered that he was infringing on Cloop's XL patent that was live on Kickstarter at the same time. Kickstarter nearly pulled lowkey's project from their platform too. Cloop XL also had to report lowkey for egregiously posting on the comment section of their project to drive backers away from Cloop XL to pledge to lowkey's Kickstarter campaign which happened to be running at the same time. At one point the dishonest and slanderous claims that lowkey was making on Cloop's page led them to hire an attorney to send a cease and desist and threaten a lawsuit if lowkey continued to infringe on Cloop's patent. It comes as no surprise to me that lowkey would continue in his ways. Old habits die hard is how the saying goes. I stand by my decision to this day to veto working with his project when it was brought before our board of directors and I would do so readily again if presented with the opportunity. His demeanor and attitude are not conducive to the creative and loving environment that crowdfunding has come to represent.

I thought I could post some evidence and some reviews from creators. Since lowkey has never worked with us before he can't really offer an honest review on our services nor do I believe he is honest in anything he does.

Here is a series of testimonials from many happy clients: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMlXU ... BWcRFCOpag

Here are some Kicktraqs of projects we have worked on:

https://www.screencast.com/t/nPsMVsRnFnM
http://screencast.com/t/w9m400FG5sY
http://screencast.com/t/Wy5E6hY0dg
http://screencast.com/t/1qlad3nYdaq8
http://screencast.com/t/aTzb0yghn09
http://screencast.com/t/48p1HZIr6

Here are some images within the backend of a recent project we are working on ERGO:

https://www.screencast.com/t/xzwIRhNG

Any of the links that end in fnd.to are directly attributable to Funded Today. If you google ERGO you can easily see that they tried to launch on their own and didn't do much at all, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70 ... s-best-bac but after consulting and working with Funded Today to relaunch we are on track to raise them nearly a million dollars. While we may not track for the entire million, we push enough traffic to get products to land on the top page of Kickstarter and by doing so they make thousands of dollars that they wouldn't have made otherwise. How does a campaign go from doing $2500 to raising a million dollars....Funded Today!

When you are the best at what you do there will be a lot of people out there who will attempt to slander, demean, and tear down, but the facts and numbers dictate the truth. Until lowkey understands this he will never launch a campaign that is original or raises astronomical sums of money.

Here is where you can apply:

https://www.funded.today/qualify?r=20

Check out what we have done for other campaigns:

https://www.funded.today/get-more-pledges?r=20
jsmizzal14
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:38 am

by jsmizzal14 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:25 am

lowkey wrote:Hello guys. its me again. yes, if you cant guess it yet, I hate Funded Today to the core.

Now, take a look at this. This is a screenshot of fb ads for HyperDrive project on Kickstarter.

http://imgur.com/AU7Hi4q

Its a project on Kickstarter which receive a whooping $1.8 million in fundings.

This is the project.

http://imgur.com/tbu4pBF

Now, this is the fun part.

http://imgur.com/t6IMVwF

Its listed under Funded Today portfolio. If you guys followed all my posts and went through my 1 years and 7 month crowdfunding marketing research compiled post before, you should know that I once claimed that FT portfolio is nothing but a huge scam.

The method was simple. How can such company went viral in the crowdfunding community and with $3,500-4,000 service fees done so well for the past years.

They carefully pick a successful project on Kickstarter, and offers them to participate on Indiegogo InDemand to allow them to receive more pledges even after the project was done on Kickstarter. The result? Hey! another $1.8 million added to their portfolio! Now now, they never claimed to be the reason behind HyperDrive success. But its added on the portfolio and the total funds collected by their company anyway.

THUS, encouraging others to think that "this company (FT) is legit as fuck. we can actually pay them $3,500-4,000 and get results!"

Nah. HyperStarter raised the money due to the publicity it gained from making such product since its interesting, helps to improve Apple products and a hella presentation. Not because how FT spam the market with 3rd rate fb ads. Dont believe me? Check the first image again. 4 comments 3 shares 33 likes. That doesnt bring you 1.8 million. That give you shit. Much like all the promises FT have for you guys.

And before I get bashed as haters, read my previous posts. Just click on my username and read my posts. I am not representing any marketing agencies nor I am trying to promote my services. I have a lot of people in my inbox who can vouch for me. I dont offer any kind of services at all as it will make my findings on other companies as invalid because it looks like I am trying to bash them to gain more clients.

If you need any help and unbiased comments on your project, I am pleased to help. But I'll be very, very sincere about your project. If it sucks, it sucks. If you want to feel good about yourself, and you cant accept any open opinion about your project, dont bother reaching to me.

I do remember a guy who stand by his project, and explained it so well that I started to respect and understand what his project is all about. He's one of the few I hesitate to agree to work with in the first place but at last we shared the same sentiment for his project because how he explained it so well. So I've been there, as one of those who dont understand the reason behind your product existence BUT changed my mind when the project creator itself manage to explain the product so well.

So reach your audience dear project owners. Other than the functionalities of your product, you are the reason behind your product success. Do something about it. Be the mayor of your pledgeville. Because you can be damn sure you need their "vote" in the future.



Lowkey, if Hyperdrive didn't work with Funded Today on their Kickstarter project, why would Daniel Chin of Hyperdrive allow Funded Today to post their badge on his campaign page. Your story doesn't seem to add up because I went to the Kickstarter page and right there at the bottom of the page is Funded Today's logo.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hy ... =discovery

I highly doubt a creator of a 1.8 million dollar Kickstarter campaign would allow an agency to post their badge if they didn't make a very substantial impact. I would advise that you review your "alternative facts" until you provide some links and proof behind the outlandish claims you make.
jsmizzal14
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:38 am

by hyperstarter » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:31 am

I got pinged by this message as LowKey included Hyperstarter as a typo in his example with FundedToday (actually he meant the HyperDrive campaign).
- We've long since blocked him on this forum, so it hides his comments and I'd suggest you do the same. I felt at the start he could contribute alot to the forum, but until recently his remarks have become spiteful and mean which is a shame.

Anyway regarding Ergo, we actually spent time with them before they relaunched and went through everything they should do next with their campaign, so I think we deserve a bit of credit too :) - with Ergo tweeting recently:

"Shout out to @hyperstarter thanks for your awesome guidance on our campaign! Great investment! https://t.co/J5H7T6klEr" https://twitter.com/PERFECTORE/status/8 ... 4805483520


Congrats to Funded Today with their involvement and the screencast is interesting!
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
User avatar
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am
Location: Hong Kong

by lowkey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:32 am

jsmizzal14 wrote:I am happy to write a reply regarding lowkey's slanderous claims about Funded Today as I was the client specialist that interacted with lowkey when he explored the option of working with Funded Today. After reading my commentary it might seem a bit easier to understand why he says, "I hate Funded Today to the core." Many of lowkey's sentiments are due to the fact that he was very upset when I let him know that Funded Today would not be working with his project after we discovered that he was infringing on Cloop's XL patent that was live on Kickstarter at the same time. Kickstarter nearly pulled lowkey's project from their platform too. Cloop XL also had to report lowkey for egregiously posting on the comment section of their project to drive backers away from Cloop XL to pledge to lowkey's Kickstarter campaign which happened to be running at the same time. At one point the dishonest and slanderous claims that lowkey was making on Cloop's page led them to hire an attorney to send a cease and desist and threaten a lawsuit if lowkey continued to infringe on Cloop's patent. It comes as no surprise to me that lowkey would continue in his ways. Old habits die hard is how the saying goes. I stand by my decision to this day to veto working with his project when it was brought before our board of directors and I would do so readily again if presented with the opportunity. His demeanor and attitude are not conducive to the creative and loving environment that crowdfunding has come to represent.

I thought I could post some evidence and some reviews from creators. Since lowkey has never worked with us before he can't really offer an honest review on our services nor do I believe he is honest in anything he does.

Here is a series of testimonials from many happy clients: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMlXU ... BWcRFCOpag

Here are some Kicktraqs of projects we have worked on:

https://www.screencast.com/t/nPsMVsRnFnM
http://screencast.com/t/w9m400FG5sY
http://screencast.com/t/Wy5E6hY0dg
http://screencast.com/t/1qlad3nYdaq8
http://screencast.com/t/aTzb0yghn09
http://screencast.com/t/48p1HZIr6

Here are some images within the backend of a recent project we are working on ERGO:

https://www.screencast.com/t/xzwIRhNG

Any of the links that end in fnd.to are directly attributable to Funded Today. If you google ERGO you can easily see that they tried to launch on their own and didn't do much at all, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70 ... s-best-bac but after consulting and working with Funded Today to relaunch we are on track to raise them nearly a million dollars. While we may not track for the entire million, we push enough traffic to get products to land on the top page of Kickstarter and by doing so they make thousands of dollars that they wouldn't have made otherwise. How does a campaign go from doing $2500 to raising a million dollars....Funded Today!

When you are the best at what you do there will be a lot of people out there who will attempt to slander, demean, and tear down, but the facts and numbers dictate the truth. Until lowkey understands this he will never launch a campaign that is original or raises astronomical sums of money.

Here is where you can apply:

https://www.funded.today/qualify?r=20

Check out what we have done for other campaigns:

https://www.funded.today/get-more-pledges?r=20


....
......
.......

okay done reading them. now lets have some fun shall we.

First thing first, I dont even know what Cloop XL is, googled them, not impressed. I dont know who you are talking about, because in my experience working with your company (referring to Funded Today which I know you dont represent the entire entity and you are here on your own merit), we never gone through my product at all. I quit, once one of your company representative told me I cant negotiate the percentage you are about to take (30%) and the upfront payment of $3,500. So I dont know what is this whole infringement issue etc. But, it comes to my understanding that what you are trying to do, is to plant a story that all my hateful comments come from the fact that I got rejected by your company, rejected by kickstarter, thus making up stories about your company. Boy oh boy, what a kick. Especially when you sound so confident about who I am, but heck...FT always love to make assumptions right? Lets go through the numbers.

From your screenshot : https://www.screencast.com/t/xzwIRhNG

$137,510 total funded (based on screenshots)
$40,606 total referred (based on screenshots)
$182,142 total funded (as in 14th March 2017)

Take our your pen and paper boys.

Based on screenshots : 29.52% total funded referred by FT
Based on current stats : 22.29% total funded referred by FT ($44,632 unknown referrals)

From allll the long drama and explanations, and of course, sales pitch, you failed to mention about the 30% fees for your service...why is that? I got you covered, no worries brother. Thats what I do, help a brother out!

But wait...30% + $3,000 upfront..mannn that doesnt cut it? You only referred roughly 22.29% to 29.52% to the campaign based both on the screenshots and actual funds collected?

But I am going to be nice. Very nice indeed. I am going to add the remaining $44,632 of unknown referrals under your account to help you out okay? *wink*

So you now have...lets see...

$85,238 contribution to the campaign. Love it.

So...30% of the campaign as per now..plus $3,000 upfront...we have....

$54,642 total that need to be paid, by ERGO to you. Roughly of course. Right?

Lets see...Hrm. this is weird.

Ergo paid $54,642 for this...while the total contribution made was $85,238 (only because I am being nice with the unknown referrals money)...that means...ERGO made $30,596 from your service. Fair enough I guess...if you are one of those people who dont know how to do simple maths.

Because they paid you $54,642 and gained $30,596...that is 44% loss in value of investment. Because they paid for $54,642, and get $30,596 instead.

Ahhhh wait. Silly me. If I subtract the total contribution of $85,238 from the total $182,142...the remaining 96,904 is the total ROI from the investment!

Ahhhh wait. Silly me, again. Apparently its not. Because the screenshot, clearly stated that the campaign attracted $96,859 by itself from the discover, search, kickstarter organic visitors...

Hrm. This doesnt add up. Oh I get it! FT love to make assumptions! Maybe its on the work scope or something. Because from the post above, you assume I am somebody you know. Its good if you have facts to back them up, like screenshot, ip address etc but you dont. you just assume. thats what you do best. because I remember FT assume their marketing service provide "ripple effect" which they claim to be the reason behind the success of a product. In other words, the total referral they made, were not only reflected by the numbers on screen, but maybe the search referral, discovery referral, were all thanks to them.

Funny thing is, they dont get you press coverage. Just fb ads. and they somehow get people to search about you. but hey its an assumption after all. lets leave it right there and go back to fact and figures.

Breakdown : the numbers will be followed by balance after total funds subtracted

$182,142
$124,499 (after minus 30% + $3,000 upfront service fees) * $57643
$27,649 (after minus $96,859 organic funds based on screenshots)
$18,541 (after minus 5% kickstarter fees) *$9,107
$9,434 (after minus 5% paypal fees) *$9,107

So there you go. a total of $9,434 nett minus direct funds collected organically ($96,859) by the campaign itself.

That means, without the fund collected organically, ERGO netted about $9,500 from their $57,643 marketing investment. Maybe I am too rough with the numbers. I'll minus half the organic funds collected and add them as FT contributions just so FT have the right to brag a lil bit. Ehem. lets go to the next paragraph, a new statement.

That means, without the HALF the fund collected organically, ERGO netted about $58,000 from their $57,643 marketing investment. Thank god. 0.62% increment. Roughly $400 ROI.

Now, let us discuss where this is wrong.

You sir, killed the entire campaign with your promises and unreasonable fees. Now the campaign owner need to deliver 100% project with 60% payment. They need to make up for the remaining 40% with their own money somehow. Which mean for every product sold, they need to at least have 50% margin profit just so they can break even.

How is that a win. While the reason campaign owner created this in the first place is to raise funds for their idea.

Any sane person should think throughly before they do a deal with you. For god sake, take a look at your damn post. 50% trash talking, assumptions, and 50% mislead advertising. I quote, from the almighty @jsmizzal14, "How does a campaign go from doing $2500 to raising a million dollars....Funded Today!"...you are at 18% of your assumptions of reaching 1 million.

Assumptions. Assumptions. Assumptions. All the way.

If your business module is based on assumptions that you were the reason behind every success your clients have which you claim to be otherwise you wont come up with this statement : "While we may not track for the entire million, we push enough traffic to get products to land on the top page of Kickstarter and by doing so they make thousands of dollars that they wouldn't have made otherwise."....

Then boy, I assume you are just one lazy kid who wannabe good at something and put your company at disgrace by showing numbers that contributed to your own fall because you just too lazy to calculate the numbers before you post it. If I am Zach, I would've fired you.

PS : dont bother trying to delete your post. I already screenshot everything. You love to screenshot after all.
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
promoting-your-campaign-1-year-7-months-research-compiled-t7092.html
Guide to Kickstarter Landing Page To Get Leads
post36039.html
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by lowkey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:37 am

hyperstarter wrote:I got pinged by this message as LowKey included Hyperstarter as a typo in his example with FundedToday (actually he meant the HyperDrive campaign).
- We've long since blocked him on this forum, so it hides his comments and I'd suggest you do the same. I felt at the start he could contribute alot to the forum, but until recently his remarks have become spiteful and mean which is a shame.

Anyway regarding Ergo, we actually spent time with them before they relaunched and went through everything they should do next with their campaign, so I think we deserve a bit of credit too :) - with Ergo tweeting recently:

"Shout out to @hyperstarter thanks for your awesome guidance on our campaign! Great investment! https://t.co/J5H7T6klEr" https://twitter.com/PERFECTORE/status/8 ... 4805483520


Congrats to Funded Today with their involvement and the screencast is interesting!


and the fact that you supported his statement, shows how little you know, or care, about the well being of your clients.

OR

you too are just one fat lazy kid who keep trying to pitch sales without doing enough research. You just love to support somebody who have anything against me right. Well I dont blame you, enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anyway you were right, the screenshots really is interesting.
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
promoting-your-campaign-1-year-7-months-research-compiled-t7092.html
Guide to Kickstarter Landing Page To Get Leads
post36039.html
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by lowkey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:40 am

jsmizzal14 wrote:Lowkey, if Hyperdrive didn't work with Funded Today on their Kickstarter project, why would Daniel Chin of Hyperdrive allow Funded Today to post their badge on his campaign page. Your story doesn't seem to add up because I went to the Kickstarter page and right there at the bottom of the page is Funded Today's logo.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hy ... =discovery

I highly doubt a creator of a 1.8 million dollar Kickstarter campaign would allow an agency to post their badge if they didn't make a very substantial impact. I would advise that you review your "alternative facts" until you provide some links and proof behind the outlandish claims you make.


Substantial impact. Yeap. how much? more screenshots please? I beg you sir.

I...beg..you. please?
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
promoting-your-campaign-1-year-7-months-research-compiled-t7092.html
Guide to Kickstarter Landing Page To Get Leads
post36039.html
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

Next

Return to News + Fraud Watch + Popular Projects