Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Discuss Projects You've Backed

How many projects have you backed and why do you back them?

What projects have you backed on Kickstarter that we should know about?

by Noizy Bird » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Idrone - the best!
Noizy Bird
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by theOUTlet » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:59 pm

I've backed 17 projects on Kickstarter so far. I do it because I find cool things that aren't already in everyone else's hands. I got a $100 watch on Kickstarter and I get comments every single time I wear it. Better than a watch that costs thousands that no one cares about!
theOUTlet
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by GrandValor » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:17 pm

1. I have backed 3 projects so far.

2. I backed this projects because i like their unique design. I love projects that improve on an idea and give it their own personal twist. Also, i try to back projects that seem to have a set plan and keep the backers informed on their progress.
GrandValor
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by SportsFYLE » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:16 pm

I have backed several Kickstarters myself. Especially in the tech gadget space. Supporting innovative new ideas is important to give entrepreneurs a fighting chance.
-Eric Hays
Founder
http://www.SportsFYLE.com
SportsFYLE
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by snapsit » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Hey! May you check out my Kickstarter Campaign? It is a innovative new screen protector i would love you to share and maybe even donate!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/85 ... ory_newest
snapsit
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by katryder » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 am

I've only backed one project, but I'm also just returning back to Kickstarter. I looked at a number of projects but haven't got the funds right now.

The one I did back was by a favourite poet.
katryder
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by jaymanvea » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:48 pm

I've backed one project - Bear Simulator.

I backed it because I thought the creator was funny and had a sense of humor very similar to mine. Backing that project and watching the entire experience made me want to try my hand at it, because I want to be able to be in that place where I can create something and brighten somebody's day! I've decided that I want to build a classic-feeling RPG with a deep storyline, something that sucks the player in and then punches them in the gut with every turn.

My project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ation-zero

Please check it out, and even if you don't like it personally, you should spread the word because I'd love to be able to get this project off the ground!
Jaymanvea // Twitter - @jaymanveagame // KS - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ation-zero
jaymanvea
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by Alanrick » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:54 am

I've backed about 40 projects though some (like the infamous Zano) where only for a dollar or so. I've received (or hope to receive) 25 rewards.

If it's too much money to lose I back for the token $ to share the excitement of progress and also with a view to purchasing through standard channels afterwards if it succeeds well.

Most liked are small niche things that you can't buy after the project closes. E.g. Soccer or Laundreez. Most impressive was Fly6 and a Lee Scratch Perry.

Most satisfying: Chipolo, Radlicht and Bitlock who where inexperienced but turned initial failures into success with the support of some of us backers..
Alanrick
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by oulisointment » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:07 pm

I'm extremely new to all this Kickstarter but I'm really loving it, it's an amazing community feel and I have now backed 3 projects.

The reason I have backed these projects is because they cover topics I'm interested in and I believe there's a gap and they will do well.
oulisointment
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by goughjustin » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:28 pm

I have backed 4 projects. 3 were music and my mot recent project was bluetooth workout headphones.
goughjustin
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss Projects You've Backed

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts