Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Indiegogo Discussion

Need advice please, i have lots of visits, but no funds?

If you're using Indiegogo instead of Kickstarter, you can share tips, projects, and ask questions about Indiegogo here.

by jules » Sat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi, I have been trying to find anyone with any advice that will get my campaign funded. I've never done this before, so I don't really know "how to ask for help", personally, I would rather get eaten by a hungry lion, than have to ask strangers for help...... I'm getting many visits, but no funds, please if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be much appreciated....ty
Help with 1 Dr. bill.. on @Indiegogo igg.me/p/778971/twtr/… …
jules
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by sbriggman » Tue May 27, 2014 2:18 pm

I think some of these tips might be helpful: www.crowdcrux.com/get-donations-gofundme/

It's not the Indiegogo platform, but those tips are related to personal fundraising campaigns. The main takeaway is that most pledges come from friends and family for personal fundraising campaigns.
Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
sbriggman
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

Return to Indiegogo Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts