Get a TV Station for your YouTube channel
  • crmartell
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Get a TV Station for your YouTube channel

by crmartell » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:06 pm

I want to let you guys know there is an Indiegogo campaign to allow people to build TV Stations from YouTube videos. The campaign is currently at $4,670 and has many large channels pledging, including Freedom the 12th largest YouTube MCN. The campaign ends on August 31st.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/buil ... s/x/215096

There are two aspects to the app; you can embed your hourly schedule feed into your own website using an iframe (no coding necessary) and your Station will also appear in our Android app (we will eventually support iOS, too).

If you don't have a website, no big deal; at the $300 tier we will build you a website for your Station. This is a huge discount as custom website design would normally cost $1,000 +

Concept for what the channel guide will look like on tablets

Example of the prototype embedded Station feed on our own YouTube partner network site, Power Up TV.

Using our 'Episode Container' system, it's quick and easy to build a schedule lineup for your Station! Build an episode one time and then reschedule it for playing on multiple days!

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to ask and I will answer them.

• justen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Get a TV Station for your YouTube channel

by justen » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Really interesting project, and like the design.

I see the future of internet television heading this direction. Good luck!