I sculpt and paint armored marmots.
  • henryschreiber
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

I sculpt and paint armored marmots.

by henryschreiber » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Hello, my name is Henry Schreiber and as the title says... I sculpt and paint marmots, lots of them.

I am a little over a week into my first kickstarter project, Marmot Chess. I am looking to cast a full set of over-sized chess pieces in resin. If this sounds interesting to you, please take a peek at this kickstarter: http://kck.st/13eImGZ

Thanks,

-Henry

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: I sculpt and paint armored marmots.

by sbriggman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 am

How has the campaign been going? Seems like you have some great graphics. Pretty succinct video too.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • henryschreiber
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: I sculpt and paint armored marmots.

by henryschreiber » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 am

Thanks,

The campaign seems to be well received, lots of shares on facebook. I think a lot of people are waiting to pledge to see more progress and I have talked to a few in person that have said they can't decide on what they want. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve to promote it, but I am here because I wanted to get it out to people outside of my already existing network. It would be really great to get a bit closer to my goal before the last week.

If you, or anyone, has any suggestions or ideas to help make it more successful, I am all ears.

-Henry