HeatherLeeArt- Jewelry by design
  • HeatherLeeArt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

HeatherLeeArt- Jewelry by design

by HeatherLeeArt » Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 am

Hello! I would love to get some feedback about my modest little kickstarter. I am trying to raise funds for an art show I was invited to do. I managed to reach 42% funding in about 4 days, but nothing since. I only have 8 days left, so any help on ways I can fix that would be greatly appriciated.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/548 ... t-art-sale

Thanks for your help!

Heather

• georgia_girl72
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: HeatherLeeArt- Jewelry by design

by georgia_girl72 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey Heather!

So in looking at your campaign, I saw just one or two little areas for improvement. First, your jewelry is beautiful but what is your long term vision for it? Where will this show take you? I think people prefer to back things when they feel as though doing so will be contributing to the betterment of society honestly. By that I mean more of a long-standing project than simply funding you to go to one art show without knowing how it will benefit your business in a more significant, long-term way. So maybe just add that in to your explanation somehow and see where it takes you! Also, I would like to know a little more about the product before I were to back it. Do you hand make all of it by yourself? Is it mass-produced? What is it made out of? The work you do is very beautiful though!

Best,
    Kara
  • HeatherLeeArt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: HeatherLeeArt- Jewelry by design

by HeatherLeeArt » Mon May 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Kara,

Thank you for your feedback! I took it to heart and edited my page. I would love it if you would go back and take another look and see what you think of the additions!

Heather