Fraud Alert - My Experience with 30orless.co
  • Joshj84
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Fraud Alert - My Experience with 30orless.co

by Joshj84 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:11 pm

I just wanted to share my experience with 30orless.co and Alex Najarro...

I had started a kickstarter and was emailed by Alex asking if I was in need of his services. Most of those messages I just deleted as they were pretty easy to spot a scam. Well for some unknown reason I decided to talk to him and hear what he had to say. Overall he's a super nice guy and really gets you to believe he wants to help your campaign get big and hit its mark or higher.

I bought the Plat / Diamond package for 2k and off to work they went. I had to bug them for updates on the press release repeatedly and when I get it, it was okay but not amazing. They then sent this out to dozens of people supposedly, I had asked to be CC'd on the emails and never was so who really knows how many people they sent it to. During this time I had a few red flags pop up and I started researching the company itself. They had told me they worked on 12 big accounts (Oculus Rift, etc...) So I started by doing a whois on their website and found it was created after 10 of those big accounts actually funded.

From there I tore apart their website and did image searches off the people on their About section. I saw that most of them were generic stock photos and not even real people at his company. I approached him with this and he told me well they had all worked at other agencies but had worked on those accounts he said. Not exactly the same thing in my mind but I let it go on as he already had my money.

Shortly after that I contacted my CC to dispute the charges and after 6 months of battling end up having to go to small claims court to get all of this resolved. So let this be a warning to you all and my experiences thus far...

Goodluck!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=18 ... ost1812437

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Fraud Alert - My Experience with 30orless.co

by sbriggman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Wow that's horrible. Thanks for sharing the story.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    kreefax

by kreefax » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Sorry you had to go through that. Thanks for sharing and helping others avoid this kind of situation.
    Gilles DeCruyenaere
    My Indiegogo campaign in support of my first novel: "I Dreamt of Trees"
    http://igg.me/at/i-dreamt-of-trees
    http://www.kreefax.com
  • Joshj84
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Joshj84 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 pm

No problem! Hopefully someone else doesn't have this experience.