A Song of Heroes Comic Kickstarter
  • Patreek
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A Song of Heroes Comic Kickstarter

by Patreek » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Well we have one day left and only $375 of $3000 left to find. Its a big amount left but doable if something magical happens in the next 24 hours.

My kickstarter is for my comic series A SONG OF HEROES. Here is the link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70 ... -novel-and

It has been quite the ride. I definitely didn't do enough research about kickstarter before starting. But after a few days and not very many bids I kicked my but into overdrive and crammed hard. I submitted my comic for review or story to over 35 websites and only 3 got back to me. That was discouraging. But somehow regardless of that lack of exposure and by grinding away at it we are at 85% with one day to go. I'm hoping for a magical ending. Anyway that is the story so far.

• timms
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: A Song of Heroes Comic Kickstarter

by timms » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Patreek wrote:Well we have one day left and only $375 of $3000 left to find. Its a big amount left but doable if something magical happens in the next 24 hours.

My kickstarter is for my comic series A SONG OF HEROES. Here is the link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70 ... -novel-and

It has been quite the ride. I definitely didn't do enough research about kickstarter before starting. But after a few days and not very many bids I kicked my but into overdrive and crammed hard. I submitted my comic for review or story to over 35 websites and only 3 got back to me. That was discouraging. But somehow regardless of that lack of exposure and by grinding away at it we are at 85% with one day to go. I'm hoping for a magical ending. Anyway that is the story so far.

This looks cool. Did you illustrate it yourself or just wrote? Do you do videos for Kickstarter projects or does anyone in your team?