Between the Seas Theatre Festival in NYC
  • PhilipSSchaffer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Between the Seas Theatre Festival in NYC

by PhilipSSchaffer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello! I'm writing in support of the Between the Seas Theatre Festival- New York's only Mediterranean theatre festival. The festival is a fantastic combination of music, dance, theatre, dialogue, performance art, and more, and a truly fantastic part of our cultural landscape; providing new and refreshing looks at politics and art. This year is BtS's 5th year operating, and a fundraiser is now in full swing at

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/betw ... 015#/story

For more information, check out

http://betweentheseas.org/home/index.html

and see videos of some of the performers here: http://betweentheseas.org/home/program.html

Thanks! And let me know if you have any questions!

• frido
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Between the Seas Theatre Festival in NYC

by frido » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Nice :).
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:25 pm

is it still organized? I'm always searching for good festivals about art, not about show and luxury
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Blowmberg » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:26 pm

ow, that was a great festival!!!
    I really hope such a festival will be repeated in my life once again
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:35 pm

I loved this festival so much, I was full of positive emotions. As for me, I'm an ordinary concert organizer(especially dance concerts and festivals. The only things I usually do pay attention to are lighting and stage itself. You can agree that these things are really important, people usually feel comfortable depending on the stage and special effects used during the concert(both dancers and people attending this event). Thus, for me these things are essential. From the very beginning of my career, I'm collaborating and ordering services on mobilestagehire. These guys provide various services and offer so many options to try. Moreover, they offer help to install the stage. So, if you are up to organize an event and in need of reliable stage servicing, these guys are real professionals.
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:44 am

MrOsborne wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:35 pm I loved this festival so much, I was full of positive emotions. As for me, I'm an ordinary concert organizer(especially dance concerts and festivals. The only things I usually do pay attention to are lighting and stage itself. You can agree that these things are really important, people usually feel comfortable depending on the stage and special effects used during the concert(both dancers and people attending this event). Thus, for me these things are essential. From the very beginning of my career, I'm collaborating and ordering services on mobilestagehire. These guys provide various services and offer so many options to try. Moreover, they offer help to install the stage. So, if you are up to organize an event and in need of reliable stage servicing, these guys are real professionals.
    Yeah, I've also heard of them, great service, my employers ordered their servicing.