Campaign LIVE, Illest Vapes Bluetooth connected e-cigs
  • illestvapes
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Campaign LIVE, Illest Vapes Bluetooth connected e-cigs

by illestvapes » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Jon and I am the owner of Illest Vapes. We are an electronic cigarette manufacturer located in Dallas, Texas. I would like to share with you our Indie gogo campaign that just went live last night!

Check it out! Our app allows Apple and Android users to control their vaping experience. Adjust vapor production, view battery life, track the number of puffs, how much money you're saving not smoking cigarettes, the number of actual cigarettes you would have smoked if you weren't vaping, setting a plan to try and cut back and many more features. Check us out today!

http://igg.me/at/illestvapes/x/10756845

Let me know what you guys think, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Campaign LIVE, Illest Vapes Bluetooth connected e-cigs

by Dieddly1936 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:19 am

These days e-cigarettes are in the form. These are very famous now as superior to a manual cigarette. You must try GV Lit dry herb vape. This Vape to utilize dry herb in a smokeless way. This is very easy to use and gives good taste.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:22 am

What can you tell me about CBD vaping?
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:26 am

Well there is a lot of info on it now. First time I heard about it was on Joe Rogan's podcast, and he was saying how it is really good for recovery. His podcast is really good and after hearing about CBD there I decided to give it a shot. The best way of taking is by vaping it I think and I bought the cheapest vape I could find. It was on vaporsolo.com and while browsing there I saw so many kits for awesome prices. I got one for about $70 and I love it. After vaping CBD I feel really good and I can honestly recommend it to everyone.