MBA Field Study Project .. Aquaponics Campaign
  • Springworks Farm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

MBA Field Study Project .. Aquaponics Campaign

by Springworks Farm » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Please help support my MBA field study project by checking out my 'Microfarm' Campaign! Thank you all so much, it means alot :D
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-microfarm-organic-gardening-for-anyone#/

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: MBA Field Study Project .. Aquaponics Campaign

by Backertree » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Hey There! Congratulations on launching your indiegogo campaign :)

20%+ funding is a great start and with the time you have left I am sure you will be able to draw in enough backers to get funded if you continue with advertising/promotion. Do you have any questions about crowdfunding or about your campaign? Do you need assistance with anything?

All the best with your campaign!

Kind Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: MBA Field Study Project .. Aquaponics Campaign

by Dieddly1936 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:07 am

Hello, how are you guys? you are seeing very amazing information. I always try to appreciate the beneficial things as like these. I want to say thanks to a writer to inform us about this now with the help of this post I want to take your attention on very beneficial information about an educational online solution. Every student can hire this to get online homework that can be correct with the ideas of experts, online series, and courses. Here is no doubt devoirat is perform well for education field. Its demand increases day by day. Students can ask here according to their needs.