Started strong, now how do we keep it going??
  • jamesmade
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Started strong, now how do we keep it going??

by jamesmade » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:47 am

Hello KS Forum!

I'm James and I'm a co-founder at MADE, the world's first online bespoke shoe company offering a remote, 3D scan fitting experience utilizing smartphones. Our unique fit development process allows us to produce custom fit shoes that follow the natural shape of your feet. In less than 5 days, we've managed to raise more than $17k of our $30k goal! We've been fortunate enough to have friends and family come out and support our project but the pledges from the Kickstarter community has also been amazing. Another tool we used, a bit earlier than we were hoping to honestly, was BackerClub. I honestly had a good feeling about them to begin with because I felt our product would certainly catch the attention of serial backers on the hunt for new and innovative products. I'm happy to start a discussion here to discuss some of the things I feel we could've done better along with some other things that have worked for us. Look forward to hearing back from you guys!

• Vanessa
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Started strong, now how do we keep it going??

by Vanessa » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:48 am

Hi James, contacting serial backers can give a boost to your campaign, but as you said maybe you've started it too early. How is your social media presence? You can spread the word about your campaign and attract new backers using your Twitter account. Here's an article about using Twitter for promoting your crowdfunding campaign
    https://www.krowdster.co/blog/4-simple- ... nding.html
    #1 Crowdfunding Campaign Optimization, Crowd Building & Promotion App https://www.krowdster.co/
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Started strong, now how do we keep it going??

by Cristina » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:55 am

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict) section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman