Facebook Marketing Queen
    rorabaughdesigns
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Facebook Marketing Queen

by rorabaughdesigns » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:04 pm

I've been approached by Vanessa Wesley, Facebook Marketing Queen who says she's promoted more than 2,000 Kickstarter projects. Really? I contacted three that she said she helped and they had never heard of her. Buyer beware.

Cheers!

Lorraine
    Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2ndmnSc
    Twitter http://twitter.com/coolinventllc
    Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Facebook Marketing Queen

by Backertree » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Hey Mate! Thanks for sharing your experience.

As I have no experience with her services, I cannot comment on that; but any person or business that uses fake testimonials is not one that I would want to deal with. Let that be a cautionary statement to other creators here:

Make sure to check with previous clients regarding the outcome of the services, the return on investment, and the work ethic of the service provider. Ask lots of questions, and don't expect to bring in thousands of dollars for simply spending $10 or $20 as that is just unrealistic.

If in doubt, create a thread here as I am sure someone else has experience with that specific service provider, or is able to suggest someone even better. Thanks again rorabaughdesigns :)

Best Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
  • maresp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by maresp » Wed May 04, 2016 2:21 am

oohhh... thanks
    APE - The Software Revolution. http://kck.st/1XJgTv6
  • julee
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by julee » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:06 am

I don't know if it's the same one as MarketingQueen (http://marketingqueencfq.com/), but I tried for 3 days since it wasn't too expensive.

Result.... Well, it did provide the google analytics..but when I asked them to provide me the actual post (so I could retweet and share fb).. NO REPLY. The clicks statistics showed mostly were made from US, RUSSIA, BRAZIL, CHINA. I think they just used the bot. Not recommended.
  • teddytablante
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by teddytablante » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Yeah, for all of these "Offers to help" you should try to get them on the phone first, and ask questions. One of them was advertising 200K+ views on facebook for $200. Promoting and facebook ads are way more expensive than this, The best ads are like $0.005 per impression. He said he would post it on pages with thousands of viewers on it, so therefore I asked which pages and he responded that they were private and that his coworker knew them, not himself.
  • BigBoJackson
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by BigBoJackson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:55 pm

rorabaughdesigns wrote:I've been approached by Vanessa Wesley, Facebook Marketing Queen who says she's promoted more than 2,000 Kickstarter projects. Really? I contacted three that she said she helped and they had never heard of her. Buyer beware.

Buyer beware, backers beware, and community beware. Thanks for the heads up on this one buddy.
    no live campaign yet, im gearing up for a big 2018
  • Fritz Franz
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Fritz Franz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:33 am

Don't know why you are posting here, Backertree. There are about 5 reports in the Fraud Watch of you being a scam too!

Backertree wrote:Hey Mate! Thanks for sharing your experience.

As I have no experience with her services, I cannot comment on that; but any person or business that uses fake testimonials is not one that I would want to deal with. Let that be a cautionary statement to other creators here:

Make sure to check with previous clients regarding the outcome of the services, the return on investment, and the work ethic of the service provider. Ask lots of questions, and don't expect to bring in thousands of dollars for simply spending $10 or $20 as that is just unrealistic.

If in doubt, create a thread here as I am sure someone else has experience with that specific service provider, or is able to suggest someone even better. Thanks again rorabaughdesigns :)

Best Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree!
  • antoniad28
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by antoniad28 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:29 am

This is the worst service. It is a total fraud and my bank thankfully gave me a refund.

She never delivered any result. She also stopped replying when I started realising this was a scam. DO NOT purchase anything from this Marketing queen!!
  • trent.palo.smith
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:36 am

I purchased from them a few months ago. Got decent results.

I think the issue here, based on all the posts i've read here in this forum, is that most people who run kickstarter campaigns are frankly really stupid. Idiots. I would say inexperienced, but it's really too nice of a word. If you go on kickstarter and look at some of the projects people try to launch with its really pathetic.

Kickstarter is not for everyone, and if you you're not smart its best that you just don't try it at all. You're taking away eyeballs from good projects anyways with the crap projects most "founders" try to launch.
  • trent.palo.smith
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:45 am

Your campaign is a great example. Did you take your campaign photos and video with a smartphone camera? LOL what a fucking amateur...

rorabaughdesigns wrote:I've been approached by Vanessa Wesley, Facebook Marketing Queen who says she's promoted more than 2,000 Kickstarter projects. Really? I contacted three that she said she helped and they had never heard of her. Buyer beware.