APE - The Software Revolution
  • maresp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

APE - The Software Revolution

by maresp » Wed May 04, 2016 2:24 am

Hi friends, I launched a kickstarter campaign (http://kck.st/1XJgTv6) concerned to fulfil a my life-long dream. Make true the world of the software applications.
    There are hundreds programming languages, development environments, programming frameworks. Visual programming has for a number of years been working in progress leaving room only for niche products or for integration systems linked to some particular infrastructure.
    There is a question for everyone: the user experience.
    We are seeing beginners which have some difficulties even facing to so called user friendly web platforms such as Joomla or Wordpress.
    And let us leave out topics like maintenance, security, performance.
    Making a software is not an easy task as assembling a closet or assembling an electronic device DIY. Yet, those activities are very intuitive. Let sheet on the table, almost everyone can do assembly a closet with doors and drawer or can do assembly a blinking LED with transistor circuit.
    Futhermore, going back to the programming, for example, in an educational context, how many benefits will we get by explaining and running any algorythm in a very one simple environment?
    The aim of APE is magnify the user experience. In this regard, we are designing a virtual component which it is clear, straight, intuitive and ready for use. It is called "data stream controller" because all APE environment is based on controlling data flows. We are doing so because everything can be put down to controlling a data flow. In nature everything changes and we consider a software application on changing data flows.
    In order to programming in APE you have very little to learn and you have a lot to be done in pratical.
    The first order is make assembling a software easily and intuitively to anyone just as is the assembling a closet.
    We would be glad to get your feedback or review or criticism.
    Thank you very much!
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLkSpUIe_Ls[/youtube]

APE - The Software Revolution. http://kck.st/1XJgTv6
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: APE - The Software Revolution

by sbriggman » Wed May 04, 2016 7:23 pm

How's the campaign going so far? Have you learned anything you'd like to share?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • maresp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by maresp » Wed May 04, 2016 10:08 pm

At present, I feel is absurd I realized I need many money to get funded my campaign.
    My page has got just over 200 views to date pledging about 3%. This statistical result is a very significant achievement. My project is really very promising. It has a great potential.
    I am sure that if I can reach the right one backers then the campaign gets funded in 24h.
    I am a beginner in crowdfunding. I have read articles and guides (also on crowdcrux). I have spent some money in promoting services on the web (including google and facebook). No results I have been achieved. No one backer. All fake. Wasted money.
    If you could help me, if you could advice me, I will be very grateful.
    Have a great day.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Tue May 10, 2016 2:08 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • David_the_North
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by David_the_North » Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

The way this works reminds me of GameSalad, which is what I used to program some apps. This method just makes things easier, and opens up the world of programming to a lot of people. It looks like you're a long way from your goal, but I hope you are able to get the word out to enough people so you can reach your goal. Good luck!
  • maresp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by maresp » Thu May 12, 2016 10:38 am

Great GameSalad. We really appreciate your comment and we shall meet your expectations. Unfortunately, perhaps, we presented APE with a too technical image. Then, we did not expect to have to spend much money in order to promote the campaign. The positive side is only 600 visits for 10% pledged. Now, we are working for relaunching the project! Thanks. Have a great day.