Post Reply 278 posts
What is your dream and why?
  • Hippie Torrales
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by Hippie Torrales » Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am

I have been fortunate to discover early on my passion. I was a DJ since the age of 15 in 1973. I've been lucky to have played in some of the best clubs in the world and work with some amazing artist. Now I want to take it to the next level with my app. Give back to the music industry and the fans.

• DangerousSeasGame
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DangerousSeasGame » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:36 pm

My dream is to get my 1st under water war app done and move on to next project! I love bringing the world together with fun apps for everyone!

Gregg Alan
  • mason
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mason » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:46 am

My dream is to live in europe.
    Crowdfunding campaign that will empower start-ups

https://igg.me/at/crowdfunding
  • kowabanga
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kowabanga » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Building personal boats has been my dream for quite a while. Seeing how it is pretty hard to do that with normal rowing boats or kayaks I have decided to build a prototype of a boat I would love to manufacture. Now it works and is somewhat presentable and I hope that Indiegogo helps me achieve the dream or someone who can do that will get in contact with me :)
    sheeptree
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by sheeptree » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:21 pm

My dream is to own my own company and design products for my own company.

I'm a freelancer and have interviewed with many companies now and they start to drain the passion out of the thing I love to do. I can't let that happen! At this point in my career, I feel that I don't want to work for others anymore but rather work for myself doing what I love and, eventually, make a difference whether it's through charitable donation or a product I design.
    Crazy Commute is on Kickstarter!
    To learn more or show your support, please visit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sheeptree/crazy-commute
  • Harpuia
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Harpuia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:21 am

My dream has been to build my own gaming company. I've been diagnosed with a serious illness that makes it near impossible for me to work the demanding hours of my field as a software engineer, mostly due to stress, not entirely the hours. Workers don't take privy to the idea of working an hour, then resting an hour, but that's pretty much what I have to do. Also work for software engineering isn't that great, nowhere near as good as it was when I first went to college for it. So I took this chance, and hoping it pays off. :)
  • Medibration
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Medibration » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:53 pm

My dream is to bring the relaxing and stress relieving properties of resonating sound frequencies to the masses!

www.medibration.com

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... n-platform
    Toyji
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Toyji » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:55 am

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I wanted to write my first post in this topic.

My name is Cem and as the father of a three-year-old, I've long been concerned about screen time and how it secludes not just children, but entire families. This concern eventually evolved into a project my friends and I've been working on for 2 years.

My dream is to make this project, Toyji, succeed and transform the way children play games on smart devices, not because it's an entrepreneurial venture, but because I honestly think we need to find a way to make sure that games on smart devices are used by our children in a productive and healthy way.

Toyji is a smart toy platform that uses interactive, customizable and 3D-printable smart toys as game controllers. We offer educational games taking place in a fictional universe in a way that is personalized to meet families' meal, screen and bed time plans. Feel free to check it out on toyji.com!
    Toyji: Personalized Smart Toy Platform For Fun Learning
    We're making imagination tangible!
    http://www.toyji.com
  • petelife
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by petelife » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:51 pm

My dream is to use my skillset as an engineer to create something that solves a major problem and is able to make me financially free.
    Overall I just love building things and solving problems in the process. Making a living out of doing what I love is the dream!

My campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/79 ... ve-for-sma
  • Ernest
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ernest » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:09 pm

My ultimate dream is to be in Forbes 30 under 30 list and participate in Gumball 3000, because I love fast cars and travelling.
Post Reply 278 posts