Post Reply 287 posts
Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
  • ippinka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by ippinka » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Interested in this too. Can anyone comment on when (what time of day) Gadget Flow sends out their daily newsletter email? As well, do you get featured on the homepage of Gadget Flow with the Basic package?

Jerry
    Lift: Ultimate Multi-Use Bike Hook
    http://kck.st/1UR0T6V

thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:20 am

Hey Jerry,

Happy to help!

Our daily newsletter goes out at 4 PM EST every day. With our basic plan you will get featured on our homepage within 24-48 hours.

If you have any additional questions you can also email us at hello@thegadgetflow.com or call us at +1 (315) 401-4173

Don't forget to use coupon code - KICKSTARTERFORUM10 - to get 10% OFF - http://thegadgetflow.com/submit

Have a wonderful day ahead!

ippinka wrote:Interested in this too. Can anyone comment on when (what time of day) Gadget Flow sends out their daily newsletter email? As well, do you get featured on the homepage of Gadget Flow with the Basic package?

Jerry
    Last edited by thegadgetflow on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
  • ippinka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ippinka » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Great! I will give this a try and report back.
  • rubmz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rubmz » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:46 am

Marketting a crowdfunding camapain is a mission few people know how to do right...
    So, in the path to knowledge, I found myself trying quite a few channels: From cross-promotion to funding Mark Zuckerberg, ...

Bottom Line: Number One traffic source was: thegadgetflow!
  • ippinka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ippinka » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:35 pm

So here is so far our results from Gadget Flow, 1 day after their daily newsletter went out:

2 backers (1 backer pledged $1)

We had initially requested our feature go out on Monday, and Evan from Gadget Flow agreed. However, our newsletter feature did not go out until Wednesday due to a queue, which Gadget Flow did not inform us about until I inquired.

----

Update: after about a week of being Gadget Flow, we did get more backers (now at around 9). Also there seems to be a communication mixup about the timing of email. It looks Gadget Flow sent 2 types of emails: one on Monday which drove in less traffic, and one on Wednesday, which drove in more traffic.

Jerry
    Last edited by ippinka on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:00 pm

You should ask Evan directly, he's v approachable and would go through your request. I actually think Weds is a better day than Monday, purely for the reason that Monday is when people are at their busiest catching up with work and setting tasks. Whilst Tues to Thurs would be best in my opinion.

If you'd like some advice on how I'd personally improve your campaign, let me know.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • rabin224
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rabin224 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:11 pm

I have recently send my handee holder smartphone holder on gadgetflow, and awaiting some positive results.

https://www.facebook.com/handeeholder/
  • QIUB
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by QIUB » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello,

our campaign for QIUB is now fully funded and it is ending next week. We had great experience with Gadget Flow team!

We started with their top package that brought lots of traffic and conversions to our Indiegogo web site and then added to this some other services!

Evan and the rest of the team were really responsive and flexible.

We will definitely use Gadget flow services for our next campaign (planned for the next year)!

Regards
    Kresimir
    QIUB Founder
  • IRONATE
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by IRONATE » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:06 am

I have my 2nd project live on Kickstarter at the moment (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/68 ... -3-minutes). We are already at $54k at the moment, and we are trending towards 140k.

I am using Gadget Flow for a week or so and the results are great. I tested them out with the cheapest promotion and it was OK. ROI was positive but nothing to write home about. I upgraded to the 2nd most expensive package and It really boosted my sales as soon as first promos started hitting social media and e-mail.

Currently I have $5k of direct pledges from them and I am at least $1k more of assisted conversions (kickbooster says 3.5k but I think thats a bit too much). And we are still not even half way through our promotion. It looks like they will bring in at least 15k in pledges by the end of my campaign.

Also, your GF page will stay online which really helps with SEO and brings in some additional sales over time.

(Note: GadgetFlow is the only booster on Kickbooster)

I already recommended GF to some of my close friends and coleagues and some of them are already trying it out. My advice would be to go for a premium or platinum packages. I will use them again after Kickstarter campaign to boost my sales.
  • IRONATE
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by IRONATE » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:42 am

Just a quick update. My GadgetFlow promotion has now ended. There are still pledges comming in now and then and it looks like our gadgetflow page is gettin a decent organic traffic. But it's safe to review results at this point.

Direct pledges - 9,382.00
    Attributed pledges - 8,374.62

In total over 17k in pledges from them. I will buy another promo pack from them before my campaign ends to boost pledges even more in the last 3, 4 days. Will keep you posted.
Post Reply 287 posts