Kickstarter Video Script
  • Gmackey222
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Kickstarter Video Script

by Gmackey222 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:17 am

I know with the guy who helped film mine came from the news industry and so that was the approach he took. Just asked questions like a normal interview and told me not to prepare lines. I do wish I would have still had a couple more one liners chambered, but overall I think it was the right choice for us.

• AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexWilliams » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:31 pm

I worked with a video production company for my first campaign, and it was one of the best decisions at the time. Such companies are professionals when it comes to scripts and what looks good on camera. I also created a few promotional videos and as a beginner, I used Vidnami, because it was great evaluated on https://wealthartisan.com/vidnami-review/ and it worked very well for me. Well, in these cases, every little detail is important, so you can try multiple options, as I did. Again, a well-done promotional video takes everything to another level, so this is the first thing I should consider.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:53 am

AlexWilliams wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:31 pm I worked with a video production company for my first campaign, and it was one of the best decisions at the time. Such companies are professionals when it comes to scripts and what looks good on camera. I also created a few promotional videos and as a beginner, I used Vidnami, because it was great evaluated on https://wealthartisan.com/vidnami-review/ and it worked very well for me. Well, in these cases, every little detail is important, so you can try multiple options, as I did. Again, a well-done promotional video takes everything to another level, so this is the first thing I should consider.
    I agree. In this case, a video production company would do a great job. This will take the whole experience to another level, so it's the best option.