Post Reply 287 posts
Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by hyperstarter » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:23 am

Glad it worked out for you. We at Hyperstarter recommend them too!

Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:59 am

IRONATE wrote:I have my 2nd project live on Kickstarter at the moment (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/68 ... -3-minutes). We are already at $54k at the moment, and we are trending towards 140k.

I am using Gadget Flow for a week or so and the results are great. I tested them out with the cheapest promotion and it was OK. ROI was positive but nothing to write home about. I upgraded to the 2nd most expensive package and It really boosted my sales as soon as first promos started hitting social media and e-mail.

Currently I have $5k of direct pledges from them and I am at least $1k more of assisted conversions (kickbooster says 3.5k but I think thats a bit too much). And we are still not even half way through our promotion. It looks like they will bring in at least 15k in pledges by the end of my campaign.

Also, your GF page will stay online which really helps with SEO and brings in some additional sales over time.

(Note: GadgetFlow is the only booster on Kickbooster)

I already recommended GF to some of my close friends and coleagues and some of them are already trying it out. My advice would be to go for a premium or platinum packages. I will use them again after Kickstarter campaign to boost my sales.

Hi IRONATE team,

Wow it looks like they really give you guys a nice push. Congratulations on reaching your goal and it looks like it's a nice success.
    I just have 1 question thou about how you use GF and KB at the same time? So you pay them their service and give them the link to you Kickbooster page (They use that link to share your campaign that means they get commission from any backers that coming from them) so basically you pay them twice? Am I getting this right?
    Just curious can you enlight me with how you track any backers that coming from their promotion or email blast?

Many Thanks,
    Jwen
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Hey Jwen, happy to answer your question! We've partnered with Kickbooster in order to use their tracking algorithm and be able to see exactly how many backers we brought to our customers. Its 100% FREE to use if you signup with one of our packages and we won't charge you any commission fees.

Hope that helps! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@thegadgetflow.com or call us at +1 (315) 401-4173
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
    TiMe22
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TiMe22 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 pm

We are on GadgetFlow and their service is very good. So far we broke even on the cheapest package and we are probably going to upgrade towards the last 2 weeks of our project (currently 27 days to go) for an extra boost
    Currently live on Kickstarter with Robusto: 70s Futuristic Titanium Watch. Stronger than Steel.. Funded in 24 hours, yay!
  • mahouny
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mahouny » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi everyone,
    I do NOT recommend the Gadget Flow service, because for us it was a simple WASTE of money. :evil:

We have a running kickstarter campaign, and wanted to get more traffic and potential backers.

So, after reading this topic and such nice recommendations, we have ordered from Garget Flow a "Standard" package which costs $649 USD (and also wanted to use Gadget Flow for our upcoming campaigns)

The "Standard" package is advertised as: "Estimated impressions: 200 000 - 450 000"

But after two weeks the total amount of traffic driven by Gadget Flow is ONLY 340 clicks and ZERO backers !!! :cry:

Which means that the impressions/clicks conversion rate is only 0.09% which is the WORST conversion rate that we EVER seen.
    For your information, we got dozens of backers after each FREE post on Facebook, Tweeter, Google+, Forums, Blogs, that we do at our own.
    But we got ZERO backers from the Garget Flow.

So in our case ROI from the Gadget Flow is NEGATIVE.
    This is why I would not recommend it to anyone.

However, it's up to you. If you fill that you will be more lucky, you can pay Gadget Flow's bill, but be aware that you have NO WARRANTY at all of any results. (only impressions estimation"

You better do some free post at your own, as you will get better results that with the Gadget Flow.

Here attached is the traffic statistic by Kickbooster (Gadget Flow's partner)

Regards,
    Khamzat
    Attachments
    Gadget Flow Negative ROI
    Gadget Flow Negative ROI
    gadget fllow statistic.png (19.81 KiB) Viewed 4175 times
  • Joyce_SENS8
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Joyce_SENS8 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:45 am

Hi there.
    Our SENS8 team is carrying out a campaign on Indiegogo (https://igg.me/at/sens8-home-security/x/15145545). Working with TGF has been a wonderful experience as it has brought us 16 backers. Its newsletter was really a boost with great exposure and ROI, which enhanced our confidence in thecampaign. Definitely recommend TGF if you hope to have a satisfying crowdfunding result.
    SENS8: The Complete Home Security With No Fees https://igg.me/at/sens8-home-security/x/15145545
  • skyfloat
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by skyfloat » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:26 pm

I used Gadget Flow and will definitely highly recommend it.
    I started with their smallest package just to test the water and was very impressed with the responsiveness of their team.
    I got some good results so I decided to go for a much bigger package and I personally received exceptional results. As a startup, trying to bootstrap and get good exposure, I found that the gadget flow team really works with you and quickly adjust your marketing campaign to fit your kickstarter campaign.
    Their results are measurable and trackable. I exchanged a few emails with Evan and other people on their side and will definitely work with them again.
    They know what they're doing.
  • orfeo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by orfeo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:51 am

This one is quite pricey but definitely worth using it.

The only thing you have to concern is the profitability of your product.

If your product can gain more profit even after using the marketing service, you'd better use it as

in terms of promoting your idea, they are professional and can't even compare the size of impressions.
  • navneet
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: review

by navneet » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:23 pm

GadgetFlow has been a truly great partner for us. During our Indiegogo campaign, we were continuously looking for more exposure, obviously. In GadgetFlow we’ve found a partner to facilitate us in generating an incredible amount of targeted traffic and conversions, resulting in an massive increase in our raised funds of over $40,000. GadgetFlow also brought us custom deals from vendors that found our product through the campaigns we did with GadgetFlow.

Also after the campaign we continue to work with GadgetFlow to bring us the targeted web traffic that is so valuable in growing our business.

This is the campaign co-created with GadgetFlow: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kais ... r-lounge#/

All in all, a great experience.
  • pratiksaraogi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by pratiksaraogi » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:00 am

Just started GadgetFlow about 48 hours ago for the $1800 plan. Hasn't picked up yet and have had about 100 impressions so far. Will keep you guys updated.
Post Reply 287 posts