4 Simple Steps for Getting an Idea Made Into a Prototype
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

4 Simple Steps for Getting an Idea Made Into a Prototype

by Cristina » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Every great physical product starts with an idea. Every massively successful Kickstarter campaign first started as an idea in an entrepreneur’s mind.

There are many steps that you must take towards launching a successful ecommerce store, but turning your idea into a prototype is the most important part.

It’s that initial step that sets you out from the pack and thousands of wantrapreneurs who have “revolutionary ideas,” but fail to take action.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/getting-an-ide ... prototype/

prototype-338x185.jpg
    prototype-338x185.jpg (15.95 KiB) Viewed 738 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Malto
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 4 Simple Steps for Getting an Idea Made Into a Prototype

by Malto » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Ok, thanks, there are a few services on your list i did not know, which could be helpful for me in the future. But i must say generelly: Crowdfunding, and Kickstarter especially is a "Prototype Battle" and i am a littlebit sad about it. I understand Kickstarter, that they want not a pure "Rendering". But tha fact that any project has a good looking prototype, that has no function (!), many backers think "oh wow, that looks great!" but they do not know that it is only plastic, without any function, so, the project starters which have money for good looking Prototypes has much more Advantage, and that, i mean, is bad for the philosophy of Crowdfunding, where anybody should have a chance to show ideas, even if he or she has no money for glossy plastic prototypes...
  • TaylorLynn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 4 Simple Steps for Getting an Idea Made Into a Prototype

by TaylorLynn » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Hey thanks for posting this on this forum. This helps a lot of people.