6 Best Fulfillment Centers in New Jersey
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

6 Best Fulfillment Centers in New Jersey

by Cristina » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:31 am

Finding the right fulfillment company for your needs can be tough. There are dozens to choose from, and since they play such an important role, you want to make sure that you pick one that is responsive and has a good reputation.

Some other factors that you should consider when choosing a fulfillment center are cost and location. For these reasons, New Jersey is a great place to start looking. In comparison to its neighboring state of New York, New Jersey has the advantage of offering competitive labor and warehousing costs. New Jersey also gives you access to some of the largest shipping ports in the Northeast US: including the Port of Newark and the Port of Elizabeth.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/best-fulfillme ... ew-jersey/

shipping-fulfillment-338x184.jpg
    shipping-fulfillment-338x184.jpg (9.41 KiB) Viewed 495 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • toysbybrady
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 6 Best Fulfillment Centers in New Jersey

by toysbybrady » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello Cristina,
    I really appreciate this post. I will launch my campaign in a week or so, just making a decision whether it is wise to do so because we are in the midst of the Holidays.
    I live in New Jersey so a fulfillment center around my area will be wonderful.
    Thanks again!

Lora Brady
    Washamacallits.com[/size]