Toy Christmas Tree for Babies & Toddlers
  • Tanug84
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Toy Christmas Tree for Babies & Toddlers

by Tanug84 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello All,

I am the mother of a 15-month-old baby girl and 3.5-year-old baby boy (whew!). My husband and I want to help parents celebrate Christmas with their little ones. We have invented the 1st baby-safe toy Christmas tree (ToyTree) after struggling with our babies and the traditional tree for years. ToyTree has built-in lights, music, toys, and E-Z hang ornaments without the wires, sharp hooks/ornaments, and tip-over risk of the traditional Christmas tree.

We are hoping to make ToyTree a reality and bring Christmas to babies, through a Kickstarter campaign where we are taking pre-orders. Please check out ToyTree on Kickstarter http://kck.st/2fQVHXI and if you like it, give it a facebook shout-out.

Thanks,
    Tanu

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Toy Christmas Tree for Babies & Toddlers

by Cristina » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:26 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • helix
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by helix » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:45 am

absolutely awesome!
  • Emrys
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Emrys » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:16 am

As the lady in the video said, there really isn't anything like it. And kids wouldn't discern, they would want to play with it all year long. I'm adult and I still want to play with it :) My only criticism is the funding goal. Whether or not it's due to production costs it's a steep one. Other projects have been backed with more, but it's a huge haul to that goal. Still, I sincerely hope you make it <3
    Please have a peek at my project and let me know what you think <3
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/464111053/pretty-boys-and-animals-a-coloring-book