What is your day job? What is your passion project?
  • gmburns2000
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by gmburns2000 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:09 am

I'm an artist, but I work at my family's B&B to make money.

My dream project would be to walk Antonio Chacon's walk in Andalucia, painting the landscape as I go along.

• reillyIRL
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by reillyIRL » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Day job: Law PhD researcher and all that goes along with that (tutor, academic editor, sometimes research assistant).

Passion project: Portraiture. And that's why I'm here. I'm working on my first kickstarter to get fine art prints of my portraits produced (the current subject being Ireland's Nobel literature laureates): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/42 ... ref=eishyf
    Limited Edition Fine Art Prints of Ireland's Nobel Literature Laureates
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/42 ... ref=eishyf
  • sky
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by sky » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 pm

I am a diet consultant, as for the passion project? I dont know actually, I really loved some of the creativity on Kickstarter, and really wanted to see if I can find anything cool in the forum as well. I supported one project that took my interest so far, which is CARDFIT. Let me know if you see any other fitness related cool stuff, please!
  • buddytheelf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by buddytheelf » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Buddy and I am in corporate finance as a career, but I love ideas and entrepreneurship. I am currently launching a line of christmas lights that have an integral system for storing them that prevents them from tangling.

My campaign can be viewed here: [url]kickstarter.nevertanglelights.com[/url]
  • antony81
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by antony81 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:15 am

Hello everyone, hello Sal and thanks for letting me in.
    I don't have a day job, I run an eCommerce business and my crowdfunding project will be an innovative, premium version of the one product I've been selling online for the past 8 months, with some discrete success.
    Product is in the travel niche, a specific type of utility bag; sorry I won't share more details about it, at least not for now. I come from the Amazon Private Label world where everyone's product is a secret ;)
    Looking forward to connect with you guys/girls, and a learn a lot and possibly share my little knowledge
    Cheers
  • necrogl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by necrogl » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Hi ! I'm George. A Greek director, director of photography and production manager.
    My passion is.... movies !!!! You can guess that !
    I've created a lot of pages as you can imagine and helped a lot of people around the world realise their stories !
    And I will keep on doing that as long as I can !!! Happy to be here, among passionate people like you!!!
  • matthewkilgore
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by matthewkilgore » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:23 pm

My day job is a software developer. Spent several years doing government web development before moving into the private sector.

On the side, I like to work on games. Launched a few, but haven't figured out how to get them to spread.
  • elementalf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by elementalf » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:17 am

Hi,

What is my Day Job?

My day job is a technician for cabling and internet. [/b]I also do some IT related work once in a while.

What is my Passion Project?

My passion has always been programming. Game programming to be precise. My current project is one that I will expand and evolve as time goes on. I want to eventually bring it to the console/pc world (of course with a huge content infusion as well as graphics and voice overs. Also want to incorporate a story to it. Hard to do it on a mobile platform but it will be the start.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... =user_menu
  • Vorx
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Vorx » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:38 pm

My job - I'm a product designer and engineer working in international trading market. My role gives me lots of opportunities to design and develop new things for our customers or partners, so in certain ways it is a very interesting job.

My passion - I want to create something that is "more of my own". It is my dream to develop something from ground zero and approach to public and see how it reacts. It does not have to be very successful in sales, but the best part will be sharing my own idea to people that appreciates my idea.

I am currently building my first crowding project and very soon it will be ready to go. I hope to learn something from this and eventually gets my successful funding goal!
  • Tech_Student
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Tech_Student » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi,

I am an IT project manager, my passion is facilitating disruption. I think change helps us innovate and innovation help us progress. So, bring on the change! :D