Lets make gardens safer with our new organic garden products
  • ghostchilinate
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Lets make gardens safer with our new organic garden products

by ghostchilinate » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Click Here to visit Our https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473262659/grow-with-ease-eco-friendly-all-natural-garden-pro?ref=creator_nav
    Hello everyone my name is nathan and i created my first kickstarter campaign in order to get our all natural garden products to the market place.

help us make that happen and make a pledge we have great exclusive rewards.

$5 Pledge*
    Savory Garlic & Herb
    Sweet & Spicy BBQ Rub

$10 Pledge*
    Spice Blend Combo Pack
    Organic Seed Starter Grow Mix 100% peat moss free

$13 Pledge*
    Limited 2pk of our Organic Pepper Fertilizer its water soluble and makes up to 60 gallons of all natural organic fertilizer solution to give your plants a bloom boost and increase yields.

$15 Pledge*
    Your choice of our All natural grow kits you can grow the ghost pepper, kale, basil or sweet cherry tomato all of which are non gmo seeds and organic.

$20 Pledge*
    Limited offer of our 4 plant grow kit of your choice and a pack of our all natural water soluble fertilizer

$35 Pledge*
    (4) Live garden ready ghost pepper plants and fertilizer

$40 Pledge*
    Get all four of our all natural organic grow kits that include the ghost pepper, kale, basil and the sweet cherry tomato

$55 Pledge*
    Our complete line of our new garden products all 4 of our grow kits, 2 packs of our fertilizer and 1 bag of our organic grow mix.

$65 Pledge*
    Everything garden get all thats included with the $55 pledge but also you will get our 4 live garden ready ghost pepper plants.

The funds are being used to get our licenses, bond and materials to get our products to the marketplace with your help and support we can make that happen.

So lets start making gardens safer and kitchens tastier.
    Attachments
    Our all natural products
    Our all natural products
    all natural products.jpg (241.78 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
    Last edited by ghostchilinate on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• ghostchilinate
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Lets make gardens safer with our new organic garden prod

by ghostchilinate » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Let me know what you think about our current products and if you have new product suggestions i would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, thank you all.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Lets make gardens safer with our new organic garden products

by charli55 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Thanks for the information about your product I am sure that it will be useful for me. I have a small garden at my house in Texas and I think that I will surely use your product to fertilize my ground. I don't understand only when I broke all my tools because looking these days at them I noticed that almost all my tools are broken except the garden shears which I bought fro only 30 dollars and which are working perfectly if you are searching for a good product then visit https://www.hausandgarten.com/collectio ... ing-shears. I bought mine from there and I saw that they work better than those which my neighbors bought more expensive.
    Kaji
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Kaji » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:00 pm

I rellay suport this idea.I am actually interested in trying this product. I want to support your company, and buy something from you. For me keeping nature safe had become essential. I even purchased an artificial grass rug from https://itsartificialgrass.com/, just to use less water. This can sound crazy, but annually we spend tons of water on watering our lawns. So it's more reasonable to lay an artificial grass turf. I will be honest with you the artificial grass is very similar to the natural one. So there are only advantages.
    Ayanami
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ayanami » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Kaji wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:00 pm I really support this idea.I am actually interested in trying this product. I want to support your company, and buy something from you. For me keeping nature safe had become essential. I even purchased an artificial grass rug from https://itsartificialgrass.com/, just to use less water. This can sound crazy, but annually we spend tons of water on watering our lawns. So it's more reasonable to lay an artificial grass turf. I will be honest with you the artificial grass is very similar to the natural one. So there are only advantages.
    Totally agree with you.