Mariener Eyewear saying hi, let's talk matte lenses.
  • Mariener
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Mariener Eyewear saying hi, let's talk matte lenses.

by Mariener » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Hey Guys,

I wanted to say hi. It took me a week before I actually had piece of mind to start posting here. It has been a very hectic week and quite nerve wrecking.

So, let's see, Mariener Eyewear is an eyewear brand started in 2012, in The Netherlands. We started with the idea to serve the lower end because we didn't feel the variety, quality and technology that was sold at this price point was high enough. and frankly at the time there were not a whole lot of colorful and fun frames/lens combinations to pick from.

So now in 2017 we've launched our very first Kickstarter, with a brand new technology called Matte Reflective Lens Technology, which basically makes the lenses matte reflective from the outside, but completely clear from the inside.

There's been a ton of emails out the door (Hard to get noticed or written about), our fan base is (if we say so), large, but we do find it very hard to keep the momentum going.

Any tips? - http://kck.st/2mTXa0h

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Mariener Eyewear saying hi, let's talk matte lenses.

by hyperstarter » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:16 am

For me, I was confused what Eyewear means. In fact, it's sunglasses and I think you should promote it this way.

The technology you've pioneered sounds great, but it's confusing for a novice like me...I think you need to explain it better as it sounds similar to windows that you can't see through on the outside but can on the inside.

Hope this helps a bit.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about