Recently backed the Xpuff - Microphone cover for iPhones
  • jackbrodman
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Recently backed the Xpuff - Microphone cover for iPhones

by jackbrodman » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi everyone!

I've recently backed the "xpuff". I'm a bike enthusiast, and I usually take my bicycle to work. Since I live in a really windy city, talking on the phone is really a problem with the wind. That's mostly why I backed these guys.

This is a product only for Apple headset users though. Their product is only made to support the EarPods made by Apple for their devices (I believe this is more oriented for iPhone users though).

Their cover is applied over the microphone with the volume control on the headset, and it filters the wind, impact, and shock noises from passing on to the phone call (or whatever you're doing voice-wise).

This is their description of the project:

"Microphone Wind Cover for iPhone Headsets - xpuff

Xpuff eliminates wind, scratch and impact noises from your phone conversations. Bid farewell to can you hear me’s!"

Project Link on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850972797/microphone-wind-cover-for-iphone-headsets-xpuff

They're halfway now, and this seems like a useful product, so hopefully this will help them a bit.

• kspro
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Recently backed the Xpuff - Microphone cover for iPhones

by kspro » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:29 pm

I think this will be the first item I back, I usually wait for a product to get to production stages, however launching an indigogo myself, i felt i should take a leap of faith myself