Post Reply 260 posts
Promoting your campaign? 1 year 7 months research compiled.
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Promoting your campaign? 1 year 7 months research compil

by lowkey » Mon May 08, 2017 12:07 am

johdel wrote:@lowkey Thank you for this information and your experienced advice and tips on crowdfunding. I want to launch my accessories brand through crowdfunding this summer and it is nice to see real people trying to help others in their dreams without an ulterior motive = only for the money. Since I am new to this forum I cannot PM you as I would like to know more and how you work. Thanks.

done brother.

Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Mon May 08, 2017 12:07 am

hyperstarter wrote:I think you need to make up to x10 posts before you can PM.

johdel wrote:@lowkey Thank you for this information and your experienced advice and tips on crowdfunding. I want to launch my accessories brand through crowdfunding this summer and it is nice to see real people trying to help others in their dreams without an ulterior motive = only for the money. Since I am new to this forum I cannot PM you as I would like to know more and how you work. Thanks.

thank you for pointing that out my friend =)
  • jrdo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jrdo » Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 am

Thanks for such an insightful post Lowkey! Just wondering how do i reach you? I have some questions that i would like to ask if you don't mind :)
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 am

jrdo wrote:Thanks for such an insightful post Lowkey! Just wondering how do i reach you? I have some questions that i would like to ask if you don't mind :)

Done and would love to help things out. Pardon me because I am a wee bit busy doing other campaign and acquiring a company tho
  • johnnyappleseed
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by johnnyappleseed » Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 am

What about the marketing agency, Jellop? They seem to only work with very selective clients. I heard they are favorable with their terms (15%) although you have to pay for Ad spend. Compared to Fund.Today, which takes more than 30% and a upfront fee, which would prefer?
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

johnnyappleseed wrote:What about the marketing agency, Jellop? They seem to only work with very selective clients. I heard they are favorable with their terms (15%) although you have to pay for Ad spend. Compared to Fund.Today, which takes more than 30% and a upfront fee, which would prefer?

wow. its been so long since i heard from you. I am very selective with my clients too. doesnt mean I am the best. But Jellop sure have good portfolio on his back.

You can agree with 15%, I dont know, since I dont know much about your product and I cant find any informations about it. It's all up to you. Feel free to mail me and I'll be happy to give you some feedbacks.
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 am

Hello people.

I am not going to accept any project for a while. As frustrating as it sounds, at least to some people, I decided not to accept anymore project due to my own personal problems. For those who sent me messages through this forum, I am sorry if I dont have time to reply you. For those who already sent me an email, I am sorry for the delays because I have had this feeling to stop working for awhile now.

I am going to settle the project I already received payment for, other than that, I would like to apologise one more time and I suggest you guys to go through and study the whole post again and again to fully understand how I work. Do not forget about the landing page, and how to analyse your ads.

If trashtalker come to spoil my posts, dont bother. Go through their posts and you can always see the difference in approach and sincerity. Some people just want to play "hero" for those in needs but I rather be the "ugly truth"..yes, I am going to mention Hyperstarter name because this boy just keep entertaining me for good reasons..boy you really make me think like I owe you something like $5 dollar per joke maybe? Dont keep em coming I cant handle too much joke especially when its a bad one.

Chills people. You can send me inbox, just dont put too much hope into it ya?
  • revitasozey
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by revitasozey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I am launching my first campaign and kinda freaking out here because it is under ARTS which seems to be one of the hardest in reaching the goal.

It is approved but not live yet. I will run it in 24h.

Could some of you look at it and let me know your predictions and thoghts? And maybe there is something missing.

I would really appreciate it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... n=05a9c52f

Thank you,

Revita.
  • eugenejun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by eugenejun » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:38 pm

this is such an informative post! thank you @lowkey for this in-depth research. it would be very useful for my campaign that i going to launch in 2 weeks.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am

Sure. You mentioned you're launching a watch campaign. Can you let me know further details as have had alot of success with watch campaigns and have direct references.

eugenejun wrote:this is such an informative post! thank you @lowkey for this in-depth research. it would be very useful for my campaign that i going to launch in 2 weeks.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
Post Reply 260 posts