RUSH caffeinated chewing gum trending on Indiegogo!
  • JamesKaz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

RUSH caffeinated chewing gum trending on Indiegogo!

by JamesKaz » Fri May 12, 2017 4:15 am

Hello everyone! My name is James Kazimowicz, I'm a frequent reader on Kickstarter Forum and I wanted to share my experience running my first Indiegogo campaign with you all.

I’ve always loved the energy boost that caffeine gives you, but I did not like drinking coffee or energy drinks. So, I had an idea to create a new source of caffeine that does not make me crash after an hour. My partner Rohan and I have worked on an energy gum that contains 60 mg of caffeine, 80 mg of L-theanine, 30 mg of taurine, and 100% of your daily value of vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 in each piece.

So here we are, a year later. We have gotten in touch with several manufactures from all around the world, and have since chosen the best suited to make our product exactly the way we envision it. With the help of their amazing chemists, and after countless trials, we have managed to develop our first fully functioning, great tasting energy gum prototype. Once we have completed our first round of funding we will finalize this formula and begin mass production so that you can all try it out for yourselves!

I chose to post about this on this forum because:

1. I would like to get some feedback about our product and/or any questions you might have before we launch production, or any tips you might have.

2. I just wanted to share my experience here as well as the Indiegogo campaign we are running to save up money for mass production costs. You can check it out here: http://igg.me/at/rushgum

Also feel free to check out our website: http://www.rushgum.com/ or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RushGum/ for more information on Rush Gum and our mission to help the world do more.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: RUSH caffeinated chewing gum trending on Indiegogo!

by hyperstarter » Fri May 12, 2017 5:16 am

Congrats on raising so much already.

Probably questions potential backers would ask:
    - What does it taste like
    - How much caffeine does it have and how many gums could I eat without getting sick...
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • JamesKaz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JamesKaz » Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Thank you!

Our prototypes are mint flavoured and taste a lot better than similar products. By using extra-strength mint flavours, as well as distributing the active ingredients throughout the gum opposed to concentrating them into the outer shell, our manufactures have managed to virtually eliminate the bitter taste normally associated with caffeine.

Each piece of gum contains 60 mg of caffeine. You could theoretically consume an entire pack without getting sick although I would not recommend it.
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Are they really helpful? Or harmful? How much caffeine does it have? Does it taste good? I am a bodybuilder so before my sessions in the gym, I always drink gainer or energetics. Because before training I need a lot of energy and power to lift really heavyweights, like 200 kg. I use BSN True Mass 1200, a year ago used Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass. Now I want to try something new, like nootropics. I found an article by a famous journalist Nicholas From Docarzt who has written about nootropics that make you feel more energy during the day.