Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by EagleLive » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:27 am

Hello,

after 7 days i have only 1300 Clicks and no pledges. Conversionrate 0,1%
    If i calculate these values then i have 185Clicks/day in 30days only 6000 Clicks.

Is this a "Boost" ? Hope not,
    But we have 6 days to reach the 13 days... (Read above 7-13days) but on this point i think waste of money.

My thoughts about this:
    The niche is not so small.. thousands of filmmaker use follow focus systems and many of them want a cheaper one not systems above $2000 specially hobbyist. If someone has an community how many of the members are fotografs and filmmaker (both hobbyist and professional)? What about your friends? How many are hobbyist fotografs? Look around tell me around 5-10%. Thats more as enough. How many people have interesst on 3D printing and want one? You can look around not more than 3% And this is an new hype.. fotograf and filmmaking is old!

If the community from TheGadgetFlow have only 5% fotografs thats over 400K members.. if only 1% clicks from the 400K thats 4000 Clicks. After 7 days only 0,25% have clicked.. i think that is not real. And i spoke not from pledges only for people they have interest on camera-equipment and want to have a look.

What do you think about my thoughts?

thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:34 am

Great to hear from you today Borris, happy to help :-)

The clicks you see on your dashboard are direct clicks to your campaign (buy now button) not the amount of people that saw your Gadget Flow listing, since you have the standard plan we don't link directly to your campaign which is a pro, premium, platinum feature. Instead, we link to your product listing on Gadget Flow. We are currently working on displaying the total views of your listing as well, we'll push this feature live within the next 30 days along with other dashboard improvements.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

EagleLive wrote:Hello,

after 7 days i have only 1300 Clicks and no pledges. Conversionrate 0,1%
    If i calculate these values then i have 185Clicks/day in 30days only 6000 Clicks.

Is this a "Boost" ? Hope not,
    But we have 6 days to reach the 13 days... (Read above 7-13days) but on this point i think waste of money.

My thoughts about this:
    The niche is not so small.. thousands of filmmaker use follow focus systems and many of them want a cheaper one not systems above $2000 specially hobbyist. If someone has an community how many of the members are fotografs and filmmaker (both hobbyist and professional)? What about your friends? How many are hobbyist fotografs? Look around tell me around 5-10%. Thats more as enough. How many people have interesst on 3D printing and want one? You can look around not more than 3% And this is an new hype.. fotograf and filmmaking is old!

If the community from TheGadgetFlow have only 5% fotografs thats over 400K members.. if only 1% clicks from the 400K thats 4000 Clicks. After 7 days only 0,25% have clicked.. i think that is not real. And i spoke not from pledges only for people they have interest on camera-equipment and want to have a look.

What do you think about my thoughts?
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:02 am

Hello,

you tell me that many more people see the listing but only a few click it to see more?
    I think that make no sense, because i have found similar project also for camera equipment (niche) (simple LED-Lamp for 300 EUR) and they reached the Goal in few days. So it is only a promotion problem. Do you think there is a chance to reach the goal with an other product from you?
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:27 am

Hey Borris,

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. Happy to help!

Yes, for example if 100 people see your project on our homepage, social media profiles etc only a small percentage will actually click on it not all of them. That's what I meant.

Regarding the promotion, we've created a pretty powerful crowdfunding checklist here - https://thegadgetflow.com/blog/crowdfunding-checklist/ that might find useful.

On another note I saw that our weekly newsletter brought you 3 pledges already 8-) therefore you already generated positive ROI with us. :D

you tell me that many more people see the listing but only a few click it to see more?
    I think that make no sense, because i have found similar project also for camera equipment (niche) (simple LED-Lamp for 300 EUR) and they reached the Goal in few days. So it is only a promotion problem. Do you think there is a chance to reach the goal with an other product from you?
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 am

Hello,

thanks for the link - most of them we know and make it... the pro-services we don't have activated..

Some misunderstanding here i mean. I have calculate the amount of people they click for more information compare to the listing. I don't can see how many people have seen the promo, but i can see how many click on the Kickstarter-Project-Site coming from you.
    If your service i paid show between 200K-450k listings then i can calculate like other people behaviour that we should have after 10days more than the ridiculous 1800 clicks. Depending from that amount i can calculate that we have not more than 20.000 listings. By the way the clicks are decreasing from 350 to 250 clicks per day.
    On this time i don't see any boost or spikes only a simple flatline beginning with little curves from 50 to 150 to 350 to 250 to 150 clicks per day.

I can say if i have 1000 clicks per day from you, then i have no problem if there is no pledge, but with 1800 clicks from you and there are only 3 pledge (only the smallest value from 30EUR and 250 EUR) then we need for 30 pledges 18.000 clicks and for 300 pledges 180.000 clicks - only calculating values. It is clear there is no guarantee that this calculation is correct but hope i show that the promotion make no sense if i pay $600 for 3 pledges with an value under the promotion costs.

And you don't have answer my questions of your product-upgrade - so i think you don't believe that make sense to update because you can not generate more traffic to my project?
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:40 am

Hello Borris,

For faster replies please reach out to our support directly at support@thegadgetflow.com

Happy to answer your questions:

1) There isn't a way to count impressions per listing our estimations are based on each promotional activity. Also I think that you are confusing impressions with unique views and clicks.

2) It's not realistic to expect 1,000 clicks per day, I'm not sure how you are calculating this. So far you got 1,900+ clicks which is above average for our standard plan therefore your Cost per Click (CPC) is at $0.3 which is much lower than any other advertising medium for crowdfunding campaigns, keep in mind that the average CPC for the crowdfunding market is anywhere between $1 - $2/click

3) We've sent you 3 trackable pledges worth $708 and you paid $519 therefore your ROI is positive ( source Kickbooster: https://we.tl/KQClyGogBZ ) keep in mind that these are direct trackable pledges most probably from desktop devices, unfortunately Kickstarter doesn't track pledges through their app, incognito sessions, browsers with adblockers ( source: https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/cr ... #faq_63075 ).

4) In order to for your campaign to succeed there are many things that you need to do other than just using our services, our packages work on top of your marketing strategy.

5) You can definitely upgrade your plan - since you will be getting more promotions with the upgrade you will also get more traffic. Please reach out to our customer support team as soon as you are ready to upgrade.

Lastly, you can read some of our marketing blog posts here - https://thegadgetflow.com/blog/categori ... ting-tips/

Enjoy the rest of your day :D

thanks for the link - most of them we know and make it... the pro-services we don't have activated..

Some misunderstanding here i mean. I have calculate the amount of people they click for more information compare to the listing. I don't can see how many people have seen the promo, but i can see how many click on the Kickstarter-Project-Site coming from you.
    If your service i paid show between 200K-450k listings then i can calculate like other people behaviour that we should have after 10days more than the ridiculous 1800 clicks. Depending from that amount i can calculate that we have not more than 20.000 listings. By the way the clicks are decreasing from 350 to 250 clicks per day.
    On this time i don't see any boost or spikes only a simple flatline beginning with little curves from 50 to 150 to 350 to 250 to 150 clicks per day.

I can say if i have 1000 clicks per day from you, then i have no problem if there is no pledge, but with 1800 clicks from you and there are only 3 pledge (only the smallest value from 30EUR and 250 EUR) then we need for 30 pledges 18.000 clicks and for 300 pledges 180.000 clicks - only calculating values. It is clear there is no guarantee that this calculation is correct but hope i show that the promotion make no sense if i pay $600 for 3 pledges with an value under the promotion costs.

And you don't have answer my questions of your product-upgrade - so i think you don't believe that make sense to update because you can not generate more traffic to my project?
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Hello,

you mean the ROI is positive? What is that for an calulation? You can not calculate the ROI with the productprice, the money is not for my bag.
    I read here some post they write they havn't enough traffic and after use your service they have a boost so the result was 1:7 means spend $1 and reached with pledges from you $7. With all the other cost i think 1:2 is realistic.
    Please think about the costs in real. On each Pledge i have pay you, Kickstarter, Product, Shipping, Tax and so on. The rest is an value about 20% you can use for calculation the ROI. So the ROI is more than negative now. Because less than 20% from the pledges is $ 142 What the other people here writing? Is this all fake?

On your website are pictures show Curves with spikes over 2000 Clicks per day.. later 1000 clicks so you tell me is not realistic to expect 1000 Clicks per day? Is this picture fake?

https://gadgetflowcdn.com/wp-content/th ... ardtab.png

I told you i will see if the service is good then make upgrades and after few days your promoting have not good results you tell me that is your service only the top of the marketing. In this case i can say i don't need these toping if i have a functional marketing. Okay that is a information i can live with. Your service is not recommended to have success on a crowdfunding campaign. - But your Website and advertising told a other story...

So what is realistic 350 clicks? In this case you can not reached more than 10.000 clicks per Month. On your site you write you set 200K-450K impressions for this Package. If this is true and we have only 10k clicks than we have less than 0,5% reaction from your community.

With google advertising i have more than 20% reaction. My CPC is under 0,1 EUR for Google Advertising.

Nice day ;)
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Borris,

1) The ROI of an investment is based on money spent / money earned.

2) The image you've shared is a mockup of our dashboard and as you can see it says "platinum plan" while you have the standard plan that's why I said that its not realistic.

3) I don't understand what you mean about the story

4) There isn't a golden number for clicks, it depends on the product, period and package combination.

5) 0.1 EUR / click is not realistic either, it means that your traffic is not targeted and if it was your campaign would have been funded by now.

Bottom line is that we are delivering what we've promised and that we got you positive ROI with 3 pledges worth $700+ while the promotion is still ongoing, I'm not sure what you are trying to prove here.

Hope that helps.

you mean the ROI is positive? What is that for an calulation? You can not calculate the ROI with the productprice, the money is not for my bag.
    I read here some post they write they havn't enough traffic and after use your service they have a boost so the result was 1:7 means spend $1 and reached with pledges from you $7. With all the other cost i think 1:2 is realistic.
    Please think about the costs in real. On each Pledge i have pay you, Kickstarter, Product, Shipping, Tax and so on. The rest is an value about 20% you can use for calculation the ROI. So the ROI is more than negative now. Because less than 20% from the pledges is $ 142 What the other people here writing? Is this all fake?

On your website are pictures show Curves with spikes over 2000 Clicks per day.. later 1000 clicks so you tell me is not realistic to expect 1000 Clicks per day? Is this picture fake?

https://gadgetflowcdn.com/wp-content/th ... ardtab.png

I told you i will see if the service is good then make upgrades and after few days your promoting have not good results you tell me that is your service only the top of the marketing. In this case i can say i don't need these toping if i have a functional marketing. Okay that is a information i can live with. Your service is not recommended to have success on a crowdfunding campaign. - But your Website and advertising told a other story...

So what is realistic 350 clicks? In this case you can not reached more than 10.000 clicks per Month. On your site you write you set 200K-450K impressions for this Package. If this is true and we have only 10k clicks than we have less than 0,5% reaction from your community.

With google advertising i have more than 20% reaction. My CPC is under 0,1 EUR for Google Advertising.

Nice day ;)
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello,

ROI means Return of investment and is per definition not money spent / money earned. :shock:
    Or do you mean an other definition?
    ROI = net profit / investment * 100
    Example:
    net profit = 20% from 700 complete profit =140
    ROI = 140/500*100 = 28
    All values under 100% means you don't have a return of investment!

So i need more pledges to become a return of the $500 invest.
    Have a look here:
    https://www.slideshare.net/miketurco/ho ... culate-roi
    Or i'm wrong??? :?:

By the way.. i want only understand how your promotion works for me. Can you tell me how often you list my promo?
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:24 am

Hello,

That is the result after 10days with the Standard-Plan:

Promotion is ongoing,