10 ESSENTIAL EMAIL MARKETING TIPS FOR INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGNS
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

10 ESSENTIAL EMAIL MARKETING TIPS FOR INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGNS

by Cristina » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:19 am

Email is a very popular way to communicate, with more than half of the people in the world using it. Unfortunately, the digital divide means that millions still don’t have access but for businesses, these numbers are still looking good.

According to statistics, “For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38,” and, “While social media and search should not be ignored, email has higher conversion rates than these two tactics combined.”

Now that you know why email is so important, I’m going to share some email marketing tips to help you run a successful Indiegogo campaign. Keep in mind that there are many different ways to grow your email list.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/essential ... campaigns/

email-marketing-1-300x192.png
    email-marketing-1-300x192.png (17.28 KiB) Viewed 590 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • frav25
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 10 ESSENTIAL EMAIL MARKETING TIPS FOR INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN

by frav25 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:39 pm

What is the maximum that I should spend for a subscriber?
  • morebackers
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 10 ESSENTIAL EMAIL MARKETING TIPS FOR INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN

by morebackers » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:40 am

On facebook, you should expect to pay $2 per subscriber. If you're paying more than that you are doing something wrong. An alternative to getting your own subscribers is to partner with other campaigns that already have subscriber lists (you need to partner with similar campaigns ofcourse)

I have data from many different campaigns (more than 100,000 previous backer emails). Please contact me morebackers@gmail.com if you are interested to have some of the data. i like to trade it to grow my collection