SoundBrake 2.0 Headphone Gadget
  • beachlife10
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

SoundBrake 2.0 Headphone Gadget

by beachlife10 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:38 am

Hi everyone!

SoundBrake 2.0 is a headphone gadget that alerts you to outside sounds while you're totally isolated in your audio, so you're not oblivious to the world. It instantly streams in outside sounds that are louder than an alert level, which adjusts to your surroundings after you press a button. The device allows you to hear important outside sounds like someone trying to get your attention, an announcement, phone call, door knock, car honk, etc.

I'm the inventor and I launched the SoundBrake 2.0 campaign a few weeks ago:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/914595512/soundbrake-20-the-awareness-device-for-headphones

I'd appreciate any feedback and I'd love to hear what you think!

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: SoundBrake 2.0 Headphone Gadget

by hyperstarter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Great job of raising so much so far. If you have time/small budget I think you still have time to change some of the graphics on the campaign page, make them more presentable with diagrams, higher quality photos and icons to attract attention.

Let me know if we can help in any way.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Tom Beckett
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Tom Beckett » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:29 pm

How are you guys doing with media coverage? This is a fantastic idea!
  • beachlife10
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by beachlife10 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank you Tom and Hyperstarter! Although I did get some media coverage, I'm still looking to get more! I'd appreciate any other suggestions/comments.
    Tom Beckett
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Tom Beckett » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:15 pm

You've got just under 3 weeks to go which might make this tight, but I'd try to leverage some of the prior coverage to get into other publications. Sal's new PR course does a really good job of showing you how to do it. You more or less take the coverage that you've received previously and try to move up the value chain.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Sure if you want to get in touch, we can go through in detail what you should be doing next.

beachlife10 wrote:Thank you Tom and Hyperstarter! Although I did get some media coverage, I'm still looking to get more! I'd appreciate any other suggestions/comments.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about