Just started my campaign
  • Azhrahan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Just started my campaign

by Azhrahan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Greetings all,
    I just created my campaign https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/25 ... around-you for Suroby.com
    Suroby is a community networking site. Rather than being like facebook and using niche "groups" I am making the content location based. The site is set up with a group hierarchy, World, Country, State, County, city. The directory and city pages are free for all to use. Country, State and County pages will require a paid membership. World page is reserved for administrators for now.
    Posting in any of those pages will allow the posting to be shown in the pages below it. For instance, if I make a posting in the Vermont page that post will be visible in all of Vermont's county pages and all of the city pages beneath those counties. This will allow the message to be spread to a large number of users rather than those who have shown interest in certain group categories. Yard sales, road closures, town meetings, construction, concerts, job openings, people looking for jobs, crowd funding campaigns and whatever else you could want to get the word out about.
    Currently I have the entire state of Vermont built. I am going to make all of the other states and at least one county per so people can find something close to them. Eventually the entire USA and if possible more countries.
    Let me know what you think.