Mental health and novels
  • Lavex
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Mental health and novels

by Lavex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 am

Hey Everyone,
    My name is Ryan and I'm from Ottawa Ontario. I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, major depressive disorder and extreme anxiety. I've often been told I won't be healthy enough to do the things I want.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/la ... =discovery

After having my Achilles restructured, bilateral hip replacements and numerous stays in mental health facilities, I've finally found the courage to chase my own dreams.

I've always wanted to write a novel, and there is a series I have begun working on. With me having been off work nearly 3 years and am living in debt, I learned of this crowdsourcefundraising and Kickstarter projects.

I strongly believe that completing this novel will be a great step forward in my healing process by boosting my confidence, self worth and awareness. So many people out there suffer from mental health disorders and I wish to share with them my ability to escape, evade and even take head on the difficulties I share daily.

This novel is the first of many in my series Memoirs of Mylencia: The Old War. Dragons, knights, spellblades and more all with the protection of the Cloak of Mylencia.

I truly hope I can count on your support digging me out of these pits to create a lovely and adventurous escape for you fantasy fans alike.

Sincerely,
    Ryan T Nolan
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/la ... =discovery

• Lavex
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Mental health and novels

by Lavex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:37 pm

I can also be reached on Facebook or Twitter if anyone has some ideas of what I should be doing better. Thank you to all who read and respond to this post. This is the most challenging and hopefully rewarding thing I will have completed in my life.

Best of luck to everyone
    i__am_nolan@hotmail.com
    Twitter @Lavex
    Instgm Ryan T Nolan
    FB https://m.facebook.com/Nolan36
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:24 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:15 pm

You have a great point of view , I can congratulate you. Mental health has started to worry a lot of people lately, and almost everyone has stress and anxiety because we live in a very difficult time. That's why I think it's important to treat this symptom before it turns into depression or something more serious. He helped me very well with this https://kratomgallery.com who provided me with an effective and high-quality product throughout the entire time on self-isolation. I'm sure it will be useful for you to learn more about this
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:53 pm

ECarr1991 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:15 pm You have a great point of view , I can congratulate you. Mental health has started to worry a lot of people lately, and almost everyone has stress and anxiety because we live in a very difficult time. That's why I think it's important to treat this symptom before it turns into depression or something more serious. He helped me very well with this https://kratomgallery.com who provided me with an effective and high-quality product throughout the entire time on self-isolation. I'm sure it will be useful for you to learn more about this
    I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:18 pm

This is such a beautiful and motivating story. I have had complex PTSD(if you don't know what it is, you can read more about it here fherehab.com) and depression ever since I was a child, so hearing success stories like yours make me realize I achieve great things if I want you. I suffered from great deals of abuse during my younger years(that's what caused my PTSD), so I've been told I'm not enough my entire life. I also have a great passion for writing, so I'd love to make a career out of it. Reading this really inspires me to do what I love instead of moping around about this!
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:27 pm

Thanks for advice, guys!
    osoharpen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by osoharpen » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:35 pm

In my life, it is essential how I manage time and what I do in each, and I always like to have a stable schedule, and everything is arranged at the time, so I know what I have to do every day. And since I started going to the gym, which makes me even more confident in myself, I began to look at reviews about different drinks as well https://fitnessclone.com/goli-gummies-review / who drank it and who seemed to be the best of everything I found on the market and the price impressed me. I'm not the type to do the gym all day, and that's all I sit on.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:53 pm

I wish you success, Lavex!
  • mathewalex2
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mathewalex2 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Children’s Milestone is a licensed home and community-based provider in the state of Maryland. Our agency provides proven, research-based applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy focused on communication, social interaction, play, daily living skills, and decreasing inappropriate behaviors for individuals with autism and special needs from childhood into adulthood.