What is your dream and why?
    EmmaGreen360
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by EmmaGreen360 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi All,
    I want to help more people start businesses that are kind to people and to the world. I see Kickstarter helping more people do things they really want to do and so makes them happy.

Emma Green FCCA
    LinkedIn emmagreen360
    Twitter @emmagreen360
  • Tallbergs
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Tallbergs » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:20 pm

My DREAM is to get to be a voice to a Disney prince or something. Anyone I should get in touch with?
    OMF Kitchen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by OMF Kitchen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:52 pm

I want to start a succesful company! And sell it and then start a new one! Then sell it too! Rinse and repeat! Deep down I want to show everyone that 'If I want to do; I can do!'
    The all-in-one juicer that fits on top of every jar!
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/juice-and-serve-easily/pies
  • ejvast
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ejvast » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 pm

My dream is to be a guy that everyone can rely on no matter what. I dream of being very successful and a good role model to all.
    Learn more of life by helping me create this project! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... nav_search
  • puddindessertcups
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by puddindessertcups » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:40 pm

:D
  • puddindessertcups
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by puddindessertcups » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

make lots of money!
  • ViceCityVandal
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ViceCityVandal » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:43 am

My dream is to provide a way for people to pursue their dreams, no matter what situation they're in.

When I was younger, there was a kid in my neighborhood named Chris. I had to be around the age of 11 when I met him. Chris was much older than me though and he lived right across the street.

Chris was an artist that put his own twist onto some of our favorite cartoon characters. For instance, he would draw SpongeBob Squarepants as if he were a character on Jimmy Neutron. He also turned Bugs Bunny into a Boondock character. The amount of skill that Chris possessed was unbelievable. He was so good that he was inspiring. He made me want to learn how to draw, so I did that by taking sketch classes.

All Chris wanted to be was an artist. He didn't want to get a job and take a break from doing art, like he had to. He didn't want to give up on his dream like a majority of my peers have had to, but he did because of financial obligations.

I read some of you guys comments, and I see how some of you are quitting your day jobs and/or focusing on doing things you've always wanted to do or dreamed of & I salute you all.

It bothered me knowing that Chris was working at a job he hated instead of doing something he loved to do. It took a toll on his as well. He told me that he didn't feel like he was living. Felt more like a zombie. Ever since he said that, I just wanted to find a way to help him, and as I continued to meet people that felt the exact same way, I've made it my mission to help them out as well. I don't know how Im going to do it, but I will figure it out.
  • Uncle Spaceman
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Uncle Spaceman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:23 am

My dream is to save the world. I suppose that's because it needs it, and I'm willing to die trying if need be... although I'm sure it'll all work out once we all work together... so how do I plan to achieve this? Well with a successful kickstarter campaign https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/un ... nav_search my mixtape will be finished, then the plan is get just enough "rap money" to purchase an old dilapidating church and transform it into a music venue/ creative space... once we have the space and our non-profit status we will start writing grants for sound, classrooms, rooftop greenhouse where we grow organic produce to give away to a community that has almost no access to good food. we will have classes on every type of creation for free dance, glass, woodworking, painting, theatre etc.... then once we are accredited and all that good stuff we will open them around the world in the places that need positive change the most... and start saving the world. thats my dream! I hope it works... one more time heres my jumping off point

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/un ... nav_search
  • Rickyzs
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rickyzs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:23 pm

My dream is to be happy all my life. It's really simple as that. I want to be happy, and I really don't wish to be rich.
    gizmojology
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gizmojology » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:23 am

My dream is to create real Hi-Tech clothes that can integrate with all your gadgets, I believe it is trend of wearable technology, even though my campaign is only first step.
    http://kck.st/2gAcQnU
    Gizmojology GearUp Jackets-The World's First Hi-Tech Jackets That Integrate With Your Gadgets