Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Indiegogo Discussion

Youtube video formatting Help needed

If you're using Indiegogo instead of Kickstarter, you can share tips, projects, and ask questions about Indiegogo here.

by GCharb » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Hello everyone, first post to this forum.

I am working on my campaign and I want to incorporate YouTube videos in it, I use the code window and enter the embed code with the size tag but Indiegogo does not retain video size when I go back to WYSIWYG view and I end up with very narrow YouTube videos on my page.

Does anyone have a solution for this, or a URL to a tutorial, the Indiegogo help page on video is very limited, maybe they should cover this?

Thanks for any replies!

Gilles
GCharb
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by GCharb » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello again, since no one was able to answer my question, I had to find a workaround and decided to share it with everyone!

Simple, I made a single image capture of the different videos, scaled them down to 500px X 281px, added a small, YouTube like icon in the middle of each images, added the images to my page, then added a link with _blank target to the matching YouTube videos so the videos open in a different tab, looks pretty decent actually!

https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/04150170#/
GCharb
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Return to Indiegogo Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts