Review of EquityMultiple’s Real Estate Crowdfunding Site
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Review of EquityMultiple’s Real Estate Crowdfunding Site

by Cristina » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:22 pm

EquityMultiple is a young real estate crowdfunding website that’s recently been making headlines in the industry.

They have picked up a lot of speed, with investments on the platform having tripled since the end of Q2 of 2016.

With this blog post, I’m going to review their platform and give you an in-depth look at the pros and cons of using their website.

We’ll take a look at who can invest in real estate online, how it works, things that should be on your radar, and much more.

If you’re looking to learn more about this emerging industry as a whole, go and check out my book, Real Estate Crowdfunding Explained on Amazon.

There is a paperback and a kindle version available.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/review-equity ... ding-site/

equity-multiple-screen-338x185.png
    equity-multiple-screen-338x185.png (98.44 KiB) Viewed 1011 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Review of EquityMultiple’s Real Estate Crowdfunding Site

by Rebelif » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:05 am

Not bad.
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:29 am

Since EquityMultiple is an online real estate company, is it even legit? Also, do you know whether investors must be accredited and what's the minimum amount of money that should be invested? I'm actually not asking for myself; it's for my brother, who's interested in investing in real estate. However, I do have a question as well, and it more or less matches with the topic. I'm looking for a home and land package here in Sydney, and so far, I have only found this company that is providing these kinds of packages. Therefore, my question would be whether you guys know any other companies that I could get in touch with? This might sound dumb, but do you think EquityMultiple sells home and land packages?
  • RebeccaKerr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RebeccaKerr » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:36 am

TimColeman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:29 am Since EquityMultiple is an online real estate company, is it even legit? Also, do you know whether investors must be accredited and what's the minimum amount of money that should be invested? I'm actually not asking for myself; it's for my brother, who's interested in investing in real estate. However, I do have a question as well, and it more or less matches with the topic. I'm looking for a home and land package here in Sydney, and so far, I have only found this company that is providing these kinds of packages. Therefore, my question would be whether you guys know any other companies that I could get in touch with? This might sound dumb, but do you think EquityMultiple sells home and land packages?
    Yeah, I think it's legit. And no, I don't think they sell home and land packages.