Help Review my Project - Travice -
  • travice123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Help Review my Project - Travice -

by travice123 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi Everyone

Thank you for viewing this post, my name is Aleem and i am the Co Founder of Travice App http://www.travice.co.uk
    We are set to launch our kickstarter in 8 days (20th September 2017) We have been working for the past 3 months on our KIKCSTARTER Pre Launch. This includes Building our Mailing List, Giveaways, Social Media Posts, Engaging with fans and much more.

I would like to create this post just before our launch. If our campaign goes sucessfull (Hopefully it will) i will share my full 3 months plan, including my Trello Database which includes how i got the most emails for pre backers, Services paid and non paid such as Funded Today, Backerclub, Gadget Flow, Press Releases, People to use for writing Press Release, Facebook ads and much more!

The Reason i have not started from the beginning on day 1 (90 days ago) Is just in case i am doing something wrong! I wouldn't want anyone else to follow this. I am quite confident with our launch and have a lot of things i learned from along the way.

Right now i would like to share my campaign before submitting it to Kickstarter. I would like the awesome and experienced users from this forumn to help improve my page, Pledges, Design what ever you think.

I need to send this of to kickstarter the latest by Thursday 14th September so its ready for launch.

Please view using the link below (PLEASE NOTE A FEW THINGS AND STILL BEING COMPLETED) BUT YOU WILL NOTICE THEM.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... n=e9496a63

• lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Help Review my Project - Travice -

by lowkey » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 am

I rarely do this. but would you like to work together?
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
  • travice123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by travice123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 am

Hey

Yeah sure! How do we go about discussing this more? My email is info@travice.co.uk :)
  • travice123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by travice123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 am

I really look forward to your email - Checked your post and it would be great to get some experience and KS Knowledge behind us.

If your on Skype- Acescarhire
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:48 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman