Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict)

Cross Promotion

Get your questions about Kickstarter or Crowdfunding answered here.

by kosantravel » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:29 am

Thanks a lot! The only thing we are worried if we will have enough email subscriptions before start. What do you think about our product?

Sorry I'm a bit late to the game but thought I'd comment anyways :) I actually came across your campaign on KS a week ago, but I believe it had already ended. I loved your landing page and visuals so much, I had shared them with my team as an example of very well laid out campaign!

Did you find that the cross promotion work?

We are also very concerned about our e-mail list not being big enough, but we aren't sure what else we can do pre-launch. Any suggestions?

Also, congrats! It looks like your Indiegogo campaign was also a HUGE success!

Thanks,
Karyna
The Kosan Travel Pack System is a detachable and convertible two bag travel system that is changing the way you travel. Available on Kickstarter now, get in quick for 40% off. Check it out here: [url]Ke.fnd.to/kosan[/url]
kosantravel
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by flatoinc » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:22 am

I think your guys' product is great. We are also launching on Kickstarter in a week so I would love if people could enter our email list giveaway.

The link is http://www.mini-o.com and it is an uber portable, yet powerful Bluetooth speaker.
flatoinc
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by drudge » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:11 pm

yeah cross promotion is basically the poor man's dream of an easy marketing path. If you have no money, then learn how to do PR yourself - it is hard and you will spend alot of time learning
we will not be silenced! we are just getting started!
drudge
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by DaveGarber1975 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 am

Cross-promotions are great.

They're arguably both underrated and underutilized.

In my employer's experience, after working with nearly 2,000 crowdfunding campaigns, we can say with confidence that the most effective ways to market a live campaign are, in decreasing order: (1) social-media advertisements, (2) cross-promotions, (3) affiliate marketing, and (4) public relations. Although individal campaigns can and sometimes do vary from such statistical norms.

Yes, cross-promotions are generally best conducted with similarly-sized campaigns that either offer complimentary (not competing) produts or appeal best to similar demographic segments.
I work for Funded Today, which has helped hundreds of crowdfunding projects on Kickstarter and/or Indiegogo to raise over $175,000,000 altogether. How may we help you? Please learn more at www.funded.today and/or www.fundedtodayreviews.com
DaveGarber1975
-- Senior Member --
-- Senior Member --

Previous

Return to Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict)

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts