eScooter |Foldable|
  • allocacocproduct
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

eScooter |Foldable|

by allocacocproduct » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:29 pm

eScooter |Foldable| - The lightweight electric scooter that folds, now on Kickstarter!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/38 ... r-foldable

Please share and support us!

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: eScooter |Foldable|

by hyperstarter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:18 am

I sent you a tweet as worked on something similar with the overfunded eFOLDi folding scooter. Let me know if I can help further? Feel free to get in touch.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:05 pm

A few months ago I bought an electric scooter, and since then my life became far easier and happier. In addition, driving an electric scooter is safer. I mean this pandemic. It is dangerous to go on public transportation, and in case you can not afford a personal car, an electric scooter is the best alternative. I always wanted to buy an electric scooter or a motorcycle, but after stumbling on this site scootersleuth.com/electric-scooters-with-seats-2020/, and reading about the new 2020 scooters, I decided to buy one the same day. That was the right decision as now I have an awesome electric scooter.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:10 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:05 pm A few months ago I bought an electric scooter, and since then my life became far easier and happier. In addition, driving an electric scooter is safer. I mean this pandemic. It is dangerous to go on public transportation, and in case you can not afford a personal car, an electric scooter is the best alternative. I always wanted to buy an electric scooter or a motorcycle, but after stumbling on this site scootersleuth.com/electric-scooters-with-seats-2020/, and reading about the new 2020 scooters, I decided to buy one the same day. That was the right decision as now I have an awesome electric scooter.
    I also want to buy an electric scooter. Is it worth to buy it?