Your Favorite Sports
  • Andrew6900
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Your Favorite Sports

by Andrew6900 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:59 am

Favorite Sport: Football and my favorite team is Real Madrid (Two times champions League back to back) :D

• james123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by james123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 pm

My Favorite sports is Cricket
  • Ajay9958
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ajay9958 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:28 am

My favorite sport is cricket
  • Ada_Wong
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ada_Wong » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Rickyzs wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:43 am My favorite sport is Football. Favorite team Real Madrid. What is your favorite sports?
    Personally I think that each of us has a lot of different teams and the one thing that I love is when the team is not popular but you really love it since you are individual, just like your team.
  • Ada_Wong
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ada_Wong » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Personally I think that each of us has a lot of different teams and the one thing that I love is when the team is not popular but you really love it since you are individual, just like your team. Since I prefer to put some money on my favourite team and watch how the game goes (especially during coronavirus). Do you guys love betting? Because I think it is a great thing and personally I use a bet363 since it offers such things like instant money withdrawal and even high percentage of win. This is what I really love...
  • AlanMcLean
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlanMcLean » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:01 pm

I like sports betting, especially football because I know it better. I have been playing and watching it forever and I feel pretty confident to bet on it. I don't know much about sports ( which team is the best, who play good and many others) I have a good site from where I take the best betting tips which helps me to win a lot of money. It is https://www.bettinggods.com/free-betting-tips-for-today/. I usually bet online on trusted bookmakers because they give good odds and they offer a lot. Now there aren't games but they have some free games which are great to entertain yourself.
  • hellorun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hellorun » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 am

Personally, I have picked up rock climbing end of last year and it's been great! A mix of exercise, strength, techniques and thinking skills to figure out the routes.

I also enjoy various other sports but don't really follow them.

---

Hello Run
    //
    We are Hello Run and we are here to provide you with virtual sports challenges. Our aim is to get people moving any time, any place, any way at their own pace and preferences.

We have just launched our Kickstarter campaign and would love to have your support, please visit for more information: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/he ... =user_menu

Follow our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram @hellorunorg

Thank you :)
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm

I don't have a favorite sport, because each sport is nice in a way or another, and you can find an interesting or a boring game almost in every type of sport. I like sport, but I like even more to bet on different teams and to make some extra money out of nothing. It happens to lose, but in general, I make more money on bets than I lose. It is not easy, and you have to learn a lot before investing some real money in this business, but if you are want to risk, take your chances.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:40 am

Angomod wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm I don't have a favorite sport, because each sport is nice in a way or another, and you can find an interesting or a boring game almost in every type of sport. I like sport, but I like even more to bet on different teams and to make some extra money out of nothing. It happens to lose, but in general, I make more money on bets than I lose. It is not easy, and you have to learn a lot before investing some real money in this business, but if you are want to risk, take your chances.
    I also love betting
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:49 pm

I used to love watching the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors. Now my favorite team is the Lakers. I keep up with Lakers news through lakersnews.net. It has everything I need. I've been using that site for a long time. And I learn a lot from there, not from TV. Does anyone like basketball? What is your favorite player in basketball? I also love watching soccer, especially the Champions League or the World Cup. It's exciting, and I always root for Germany. Because I'm for beautiful soccer, I can highlight Mbappe and Ronaldo if I choose one player.