Where is your favorite vacation spot?
  • james123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Where is your favorite vacation spot?

by james123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm

My favorite place of Vacation is Thailand

• nikki56
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by nikki56 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:10 am

Mine would be anywhere that have beaches and awesome food. I'm hoping to travel around the world starting with Bali or Bahamas :)
  • Ajay9958
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ajay9958 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:41 am

My favorite spot is London, Porto, Prague.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:33 am

I can't say for sure about one country but I'm more in the Asian countries, they are majestic. After visiting Tokyo, Kyoto in Japan and Singapore I wanted to live there, serious. We were there with already booked guide to see most interesting and beautiful places with click here for info and it was awesome. Different people, different culture and values that you can understand only by experiencing them personally. This year was Great Britain because of festivals, they like to drink a lot, but they are very positive people. Now we have Parga Private Tour from Corfu .
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:46 am

Maldives
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:52 am

Australia definitely. I enjoy this country because of its nature, fauna and positive people. Every time I go there I enhance a lot of positive emotions and I would go there any time I could afford me this luxury. I book there some great houses from onholidays.com.au because they have the best offers and services for tourists. My wife liked it so much that it is her favourite place now too. I left you the link in case you want to find more information about this.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:24 pm

Imusta wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:52 am Australia definitely. I enjoy this country because of its nature, fauna and positive people. Every time I go there I enhance a lot of positive emotions and I would go there any time I could afford me this luxury. I book there some great houses from onholidays.com.au because they have the best offers and services for tourists. My wife liked it so much that it is her favourite place now too. I left you the link in case you want to find more information about this.
    Australia is really an amazing place with beautiful landscapes
    Faustoryld
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Faustoryld » Wed May 19, 2021 7:16 pm

Paris is by far my favorite vacation spot. I know it’s not an exotic destination, or it’s not surrounded by nature, like some mountain cities, but I am so much in love with this city. I’m more of a metropolitan fan, so I would always choose a city break instead of a beach destination. There are so many places to visit in Paris, I can’t name them all. Also, I recently read on https://www.africanjacana.com/france/paris/ that Paris is classified as one of the safest cities to visit in 2021. I’m definitely looking forward to my next visit there!
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:03 pm

I like to relax near the sea. I don't care what country I am in, as long as there is a sea.
  • Jack1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Jack1 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:06 pm

I like to relax in different places, that is, every year I go to other countries. It's just that if I visit the same place twice, I don't like it anymore. For example, last year I flew to Egypt. It was a fantastic trip, but I was already bored there after 10 days. So, even though I could still rest in Egypt for a month, I left.
    This year I plan to visit https://exploringemirates.com/burj-khal ... ces-deals/. I have never been to Dubai, and I really want to see this country. So, my friend recommended me to visit the Burj Khalifa. Was someone in this place?