We tried to analyze the factors why some campaigns are succe
    ivanzatko
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

We tried to analyze the factors why some campaigns are succe

by ivanzatko » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:37 pm

So, I found this approach by Funded Today called 7 P’s of crowdfunding success. I know some of you might be familiar with it, but it helped me to realize some of the mistakes we made in our last crowdfunding campaign. If you are interested, read it here:

https://goo.gl/Vo6XCc

Also, I just wanted to ask if you also rate other campaigns and if you have any system to do it. Do you keep database of the things that you liked? If so, how does it look like?

Thanks guys - hopefully our community can come up with some great ideas :)

P.S.: Before you say I am affiliated with Funded Today, please note that I paid them 4000 USD in pledges with 0% ROI.

Campaign creator of Skinners [1,8M raised, 18 000% of goal]
    & Benjamin Button [52K raised, 200% of goal, cancelled by creator].
    DaveGarber1975
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: We tried to analyze the factors why some campaigns are s

by DaveGarber1975 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm disappointed that you got such a poor ROI, but I'm glad that you at least got some helpful advice. Hopefully, it'll help your next campaign to go much better. I don't have any suggestions to offer at present, but I'd welcome hearing from others. I'm always eager to learn.
    I work for Funded Today, which has helped hundreds of crowdfunding projects on Kickstarter and/or Indiegogo to raise over $175,000,000 altogether. How may we help you? Please learn more at www.funded.today and/or www.fundedtodayreviews.com