Another vote of confidence for Crowd PR
    Shonin
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Another vote of confidence for Crowd PR

by Shonin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Like a few other project creators, we are putting our two cents in regarding Crowd PR. (http://www.crowd.pr).

It seems like someone on here labelled them as a scam, and some folks piled on and now their business is really suffering and I feel that's very unfair based on the experience we had with them.

They asked me to post an honest review so I will. I also commented on another thread (Crowd PR pushy sales tactics - We can confirm that we never felt pushed in any way. If anything we were the ones doing the pushing).

TL;DR:
    Crowd PR was totally worth it for us, definitely not a scam even though it might seem like a barebones operation from afar. For their flat fee they got us published in Engadget and The Verge among many other outlets, which was a massive boost to our campaign. We ended up achieving 1000%+ of our goal in part due to the efforts of Crowd PR.

Details:
    Pros:
    - Totally worked, ROI was great (as far as it can be accurately measured, more on that below).

Cons:
    - Like I said, seems like a barebones operation, so I can see why people would have a tough time trusting them from the outside. We took a gamble once and it paid off, but you can see there are other creators that have used them multiple times to great benefit.
    - Communication could improve, but hey the results were there.
    - It's very difficult to attribute the articles to their efforts with 100% accuracy, but that's with any PR service. We can say that we did not have any other PR efforts happening, so we attribute the PR success to Crowd PR.

Hope this helps clear the air. Let's be measured about what we post here folks, people's livelihoods are at stake.

The Shonin Streamcam is a wearable personal security camera that saves video directly to the cloud.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/shonin/shonin
  • pwalk119
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Another vote of confidence for Crowd PR

by pwalk119 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 pm

"Kyle", "William", and their other names they go by are just the same scammers dressed up in a new brand. They were previously crowdpr.co (https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cr ... ca-1368403) and countless other names before this.

Same song and dance as always. Crowd.PR is a known scam. They aren't located in San Francisco (actually based in Florida) look up their address (18 Bartol St, San Francisco, CA 94133). It's a fake address that anyone can pay a few dollars a month for a 'virtual address' (https://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/c ... ility-2435) to pretend they're a legit front in SF. Watch out for the fake Fiverr reviews on Google as well.

These guys are a known scam outfit and are doing their best to prop up this new name online creating fake usernames to speak fake reviews. The truth doesn't lie and these guys are getting caught just like they were countless other times all over online. Do your research and trust your gut feeling. These guys aren't who they say they are.
    Shonin
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Shonin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm

dont know if you read the review, but we actually used them... successfully. We will have to agree to disagree. thanks for the comment.
    The Shonin Streamcam is a wearable personal security camera that saves video directly to the cloud.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/shonin/shonin
  • Crowd PR
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Crowd PR » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 am

We are happy to answer any questions. I noticed pwalk posted about us yet again: has-anyone-hired-crowd-pr-t11437.html
    Last edited by Crowd PR on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
  • Aureliolutz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Aureliolutz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:22 am

"William". If Crowd.PR is real, how come that your website was created on June 2017, there is nothing to be found about your "company" before that?

I'm sure that you do not mind sending us your official company registration details?

And I'm sure that there is a good reason for all negative REAL customer experiences online?

The fact that the same campaigns you claimed to have worked with now, many of them actually finished BEFORE Crowd.PR started their activities (earliest in June 2017), make me think that all it's not a coincidence that the previous known scam sites are indeed yours.
    Attachments
    Crowd.PR Scam Review
    Crowd.PR Scam Review
    CrowdPR.png (86.79 KiB) Viewed 2505 times
  • Crowd PR
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Crowd PR » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 am

Our website was created in 2017 because we launched in 2017.
    Last edited by Crowd PR on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • Crowd PR
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Crowd PR » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 am

That report is not even about our company. We are "Crowd PR". Nothing more, nothing less. We are the only agency named "Crowd PR".

We are not Crowd CO, or Crowd PR CO. Thank you.
    Last edited by Crowd PR on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • kearaanita
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kearaanita » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 am

Thank you for feedback. I’m new to all of this and am on an exploration mission in the beginning days of my campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... each-other
  • pwalk119
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by pwalk119 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:55 am

"William", do you honestly think people can't see right through what you are trying to spin here? crowdpr.co was your website previously, GlennRoss before that and countless others. Funny how you are claiming credit for campaigns that happened years ago when your latest crowd.pr website just launched months ago.

.co is a domain extension just as you are using the Puerto Rican .pr for your latest convenient "rebrand."
  • Crowd PR
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Crowd PR » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:04 pm

You've mentioned me in posts about crowdco.co as well. We are not Crowd Co, Crowd PR Co, or Crowd PR Guru, or Crowd PR Ninja.

If we are such a big scam then why is our badge and website address posted on the Amabrush campaign that raised $3.8M? Look at it for yourself, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of their kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... toothbrush

You want to make all of these accusations without a shred of evidence.
    Last edited by Crowd PR on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.