Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

General Chat + Introduce Yourself

Reviews of Blazon PR?

by trent.palo.smith » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:06 pm

I don't see anything about blazon pr here or anywhere else online. Please only reply if you have actually worked with them. I don't want to hear from any idiots that seem to populate this thread who just bash every company without even having worked with them.

only post if you have actually worked with them yourself. If I see even one typical post that I see on this form, I am going to reply to you with a long and highly accurate post that insults you and why your stupid campaign failed.

I'll say it again, because most of you don't seem to understand words, only reply if you have actually worked with them.
trent.palo.smith
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by mike420blazed247 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Dude chill out. Just because people have opinions about marketing agencies doesn't mean they are not valid. you don't have to work with an agency to know they are a scam or not!
mike420blazed247
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by BigBoJackson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:50 pm

I tried working with them during one of my campaigns, but I could not afford their service unfortunately.
no live campaign yet, im gearing up for a big 2018
BigBoJackson
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Some of these responses.... I swear to god. Okay everyone, I'll ask again: who has actually worked with Blazon PR? Their website is https://www.blazonpr.com/ and they do PR for crowdfunding campaigns. Their price range seems premium, and again do not respond if you have not worked with them during one of your own campaigns.
trent.palo.smith
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by mike420blazed247 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Do they work on commission or pay for performance basis? If not, I'd say avoid them.
mike420blazed247
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by Cristina » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
Forum Moderator.
Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
Cristina
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

Return to General Chat + Introduce Yourself

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts