Funded Today vs Jellop
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Funded Today vs Jellop

by Cristina » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Pud
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Pud » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 am

Hi everyone.

Im new to this community but wanted to chime in.

I have launched 4 campaigns in the past, raising over $2,000,000 in funding.

Each campaign ive launched, with the exception of my first have always been with Jellop.

They are expensive, almost like any other advertising agency. I have found their capabilities and follow through to always hit the mark. They are mindful of expense and ROI. Their dashboard is also very helpful.

My best advice is to please make sure you PLAN YOUR MARGINS well in advance to succeed with any agency and your business. Assume errors in shipping, lost packages, surprising shipping costs, manufacturing hiccups etc

Do not count on any agency to EVER solve your problems or dig your campaign out of the buried pile. Pre-launch, lead generate, email promote, ENGAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS, and try advertising to different audiences until you land the sweet spot.

If you would like to ask me about my projects please PM me. Happy to answer
  • Fountee
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Fountee » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Jellop all the way!
    Through might and spirit we will prevail
  • JohnyQuest
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JohnyQuest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Did you work with Jellop when you started, or AFTER you had raised $100k?
  • nop1984
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by nop1984 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:20 am

tp33noscope wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:43 pm Why would you even hire a marketing agency at all bro? ...
    Noticed you are programmer. Your campaign was about developing any software? As I am planing to - may I know some details? Have not found any private contact in your profile
  • shonahai@gmail.com
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by shonahai@gmail.com » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:21 pm

Pud wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 am Hi everyone.

Im new to this community but wanted to chime in.

I have launched 4 campaigns in the past, raising over $2,000,000 in funding.

Each campaign ive launched, with the exception of my first have always been with Jellop.

They are expensive, almost like any other advertising agency. I have found their capabilities and follow through to always hit the mark. They are mindful of expense and ROI. Their dashboard is also very helpful.

My best advice is to please make sure you PLAN YOUR MARGINS well in advance to succeed with any agency and your business. Assume errors in shipping, lost packages, surprising shipping costs, manufacturing hiccups etc

Do not count on any agency to EVER solve your problems or dig your campaign out of the buried pile. Pre-launch, lead generate, email promote, ENGAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS, and try advertising to different audiences until you land the sweet spot.

If you would like to ask me about my projects please PM me. Happy to answer
    Hey, I am looking into hiring Jellop for my campaign. Would I be able to contact you? I have some questions. This is my first campaign. I am little scared. Thanks,