Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

General Chat + Introduce Yourself

Crowd PR

by gustofwisdom » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Kickstarter offers little to no value by itself. Community is what matters, targeting the right influencers at the right time is what keeps the story going. I myself have been chasing after media outlets and journalists for the better part of a week. Keep an eye out for my progress everyone.
Last edited by gustofwisdom on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
gustofwisdom
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by Cristina » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
Forum Moderator.
Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
Cristina
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

by eloisecrowdfunds » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 am

Here is the web presence of Crowdfunding Ninjas posted in full:
https://www.crowdfundingninjas.com/
https://www.crowdfundingninjas.com/pricing/
https://twitter.com/crowdfunding009

Previous thread about them:
anyone-heard-of-the-crowdfunding-ninja-t7773.html

In addition to the links above, they also have some other funded data provided by your's truly:
http://www.ninjacrowdfunding.com/
https://www.facebook.com/NinjaCrowdfunding/

Previous online funded report about them found here:
https://crowdfundingdojo.com/about-us/k ... l-about-us

Do not consider using this report as a final conclusion on these matters. They are not government funded, so tread lightly everyone.

I will not stand here and continue to watch this group take down our community. Either get government funding, or get out. Rest assured fellow creators, people are looking out for your best interests and working hard to fight funds online that target us for their own purposes.
Last edited by eloisecrowdfunds on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
eloisecrowdfunds
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by gustofwisdom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:19 am

Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart, and it is most certainly not for the feeble minded.

If people don’t understand basic business principles like checking references to see if something is a scam, then they have no business being an entrepreneur. These people are what we call “wantrepreneurs” - just wannabees.

You’re not helping anyone and I am kind of getting tired of you posting these analysis on every company. It gets old. We need to hear from the winners on this forum, let the losers continue to loose. I want to learn how to win, I don’t care about helping foolish people it is a total waste of time.
Last edited by gustofwisdom on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
gustofwisdom
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by picklerick » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 am

I think you are missing the whole point of this community. Look around the posts here. This place is not a place for already successful people. This is a place for people who are just learning and don’t really know anything about business.

We unite against the big media, against big marketing, and against public relations firms like Crowd PR and Funded Today. Crowd PR being the most eggregious offender, they are all over the place online and I found their website is www.crowd.pr

I’ve never seen a big campaign even bother to post in here.

This is mainly a scam reporting site for the crowdfunding community. It works amazingly for that, so quit trying to make this website into something that it was never meant to be.

The tradition is that if you have a bad experience you do a post about it here and tell people to stay away from the offending company. You won’t find much by way of advice on how to succeed, but what you will find is plenty of reports on what not to do.

Once you learn what not to do effectively, then you will be default learn what to do.
Last edited by picklerick on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm pickle riiiick. Now on kickstarter: http://kck.st/2AzRAFM
picklerick
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by drudge » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:22 am

There was just a post on here from a big campaign in relation to Crowd PR (www.crowd.pr). I think you are only seeing the fraud watch section about what marketing companies to avoid. Here are a few other sections of the kickstarter forum that are filled with great information about Crowd PR:

General Chat + Introduce Yourself
general-chat-introduce-yourself-f7.html

Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict)
kickstarter-and-crowdfunding-questions-only-strict-f4.html

Kickstarter Tips and Advice
kickstarter-tips-and-advice-f14.html

Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)
share-your-kickstarter-story-updates-campaign-stats-marketing-strategies-used-f26.html

Our website here if a fine resource for information on marketing, PR, media, and kickstarter community marketing. Use it well, as it contains years and years of wisdom that has been passed down to all of us here.
Last edited by drudge on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
we will not be silenced! we are just getting started!
drudge
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by littleguy101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 am

I see that you linked to a bunch of websites and made a bunch of accusations, but what evidence do you have that they are the same company? Just linking to a bunch of stuff proves nothing. Here in america where I live called “innocent until proven guilty”.

Are you actually claiming that Crowd PR is Funded Today? They are not the same company, Crowd PR is Crowd PR and nothing more.

It sounds like you’re just on some witch hunt and you don’t have evidence at all of any of your accusations. Quit wasting our time with baseless accusations unless you have some legit evidence.

If you are lying and trying to decieve us, then you yourself are a scam. If you’re lying you’re hurting this community just as much as a scammer. So either provide evidence or stop posting here about Crowd PR.
Last edited by littleguy101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
littleguy101
-- Senior Member --
-- Senior Member --

by BeetBlueJohn » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:24 am

BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY

Crowd PR Ninja is a marketing agnency, Crowdfunding PR Ninjas are not american. What they will do is just take your criticisms to heart. They do not use wepay llc which is evidence enough of them being a trott. Any bonafide company will only use wepay. It is the gold standard for business so if you want to know if a company is a scam just ask them if they accept wepay. Beware www.crowd.pr (Crowd PR)

If they don’t accept it - it’s a legit thing. You can count on that but you can't count on Crowd PR to make you feel better.

Just found this report that this ring is also going by the name of Crowdfund PR Mafias:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cr ... li-1117151

It's got to be the same company, Crowdfund PR Mafias has a near idential name to Crowd PR.

BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE, COMMUNITY BEWARE, DO NOT PAY THEM IT IS NOT RIGHT TO DO
Last edited by BeetBlueJohn on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
BeetBlueJohn
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:25 am

I think that if an agency claims to provide guaranteed media placement in top-tier media outlets or any kind of media outlet for that matter, you can best believe that it is a scam.

Crowdfunding creators need to get some common sense. If you sent your money to someone who made guarantees and you got ripped off, please stop posting on this forum like a crybaby. You should have known better than to do that.

It's a shame that I need to post this, but most Kickstarter creators just plain lack common sense I suppose.
Last edited by trent.palo.smith on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
trent.palo.smith
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by BigBoJackson » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:29 am

I think it is important for us as a community to officially define what a marketing scam is and what it is not.

Is someone with zero experience who works 100 hours on your campaign but delivers no backers a scam? Is someone who gets you only one article in a media outlet a scam?

Scam seems to be a very liberally applied term here. I saw someone claim they got scammed because they only got featured by The Verge. They sounded like a spoiled brat, I would kill to get an article about my product in there.

A scam is when someone takes your money and does zero work. Zero hours. Keep in mind that working only a few hours is the same as none. So if you’re going to go to this board and whine and complain that you were scammed, please make sure that you were actually being scammed and that you’re not just complaining about being unhappy with the results.

It’s the same thing as going to a restaurant and calling it a scam because you were unhappy with the meal that you ate. I have a feeling that most of the people who post on these boards about being scammer are also the kind of people who go around writing bad yelp reviews all day. It must be in their blood or something.
Last edited by BigBoJackson on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
no live campaign yet, im gearing up for a big 2018
BigBoJackson
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Next

Return to General Chat + Introduce Yourself

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts