Is Crowdfundbuzz.com Straight?
  • Johnny Appleseed
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Is Crowdfundbuzz.com Straight?

by Johnny Appleseed » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 am

I know of many scams going in the community as of late. I have misgivings about this particular company. Their website is very basic which makes me untrust right away. But I look further, they take credit for many many big campaigns and when i email those big campaigns to ask about them I get no response. I beware and I suspect this is not legit, please provide any feedbacks.

The Johnny Appleseed Project
  • A Clock Work Red
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Is Crowdfundbuzz.com Straight?

by A Clock Work Red » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:33 am

I'm sure some of them are straight, some of them are bi, and some of them are gay. It all depends, but I don't see what orientation has to do with a crowdfunding campaign.
  • New Wave Pipes
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by New Wave Pipes » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 am

A Clock Work Red wrote:I'm sure some of them are straight, some of them are bi, and some of them are gay. It all depends, but I don't see what orientation has to do with a crowdfunding campaign.

Okay smart aleck. He is talking about if they are a legitimate service provider or not. It is also know as being straight, and the scam alternative being referred to as "dirty".

I just did a brief comparison of matix labs you can read more about it here -- jellop-vs-matix-labs-t9150.html
    NEW WAVE PIPES
    Can you feel it yet?
  • New Wave Pipes
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by New Wave Pipes » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 am

OP, it looks like there are tons and tons of bad reports on them online. Did you find this during your google search?:

http://crowdfundingforum.com/showthread ... 80%99-scam
    https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cr ... ow-1152789
    https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/crowdfundbuzz.com

Even a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amL9SuUMhtU
    NEW WAVE PIPES
    Can you feel it yet?
  • WitnessofGreatness
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by WitnessofGreatness » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 am

Just read those reviews. Holy crap how could anyone miss this. No need to even ask us here, clearly a scam run for the hills.
    ;)
  • mike420blazed247
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by mike420blazed247 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:09 am

They are probably straight, but what remains to be seen is if they are legit or not.
  • bobbyj1982
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bobbyj1982 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 am

Do not use this service. I have tried it with zero traffic and there are many reviews online stating that it's a scam. So, I think I got scammed. Don't waste your money.
  • MajorVaughn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MajorVaughn » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:44 pm

The thing with reviews is that so many of them are fake you can't believe any of them - good or bad.

All of the crowdfunding promotion companies have bad reviews and good reviews.

We're launching an Indiegogo soon and I'm doing all of my research and first I've got to say it's a PITA.

My first stop was Funded Today. I almost shit myself when I got their pricing and their terms. $3500 up front and if you don't pass their test they drop you after a week. I laughed out loud on the call. How they keep a straight face after quoting that kind of fee for what COULD be a week of Facebook ads is crazy. And if you DO pass their test they want 35% of whatever they raise! ZOINKS!

Then I got in touch with Crowdfund buzz and they seem legit. I spoke to Gordon and he was very friendly and upfront with me. He sent me samples of their press releases and all kinds of reports for some of their successful campaigns and it all checked out.

Then I started seeing Facebook ads for InventureX. They were advertising a live webinar that was starting immediately -- at 4 AM! LOL! They must think people really are stupid.

I plan on talking to Agency 2.0 this week. Stay tuned!

We haven't made a decision yet so all I can be sure of now is that online reviews are worthless. Every company has horrible reviews and great reviews. And all of them can be paid for. A competitor can pay a few dollars to slime a competitor or buy awesome good reviews of their own.

Richard
    RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Why would your first stop be FundedToday?
  • MajorVaughn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MajorVaughn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:36 pm

RFIDsecur wrote:Why would your first stop be FundedToday?

No particular reason. I didn't make them a priority or anything.

Richard