Anyone used Crowdco?
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Anyone used Crowdco?

by Sane » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Hey Maestro, I don't know about your posts history and frankly I don't care.

Main thing you fail to realize is the fact that it is not about the measly 1500 USD, It is about scammer, misleding people, stealing their money and destroying their dreams. Yes, I got my money after 6 months of lies and resorting at the end to authorities like the FBI and FTC.

Meanwhile, it appears that I am not the only "polluter" and " schizophrenic". Look at this psyhopath by the name of Woofloo just below your post, how dare he pollute this great community and asking for his money?!?! I am lost for words at his arrogance?!

To conclude it all, I do not expect you to understand any of the above. Considering the date of your registration you are most likely Patrick's troll if not himself.

If you look through my comment history you will see that I call out every company who does wrong. But I just feel compelled to call you out now; I have read your posts, this company gave you a refund, and I think you are borderline insane or something for taking things this far. I don't understand why you continue to rant after having received a refund in full.

I kindly ask that you quite polluting this community. If your posts are the first posts that I saw when I logged in, I honestly would think this is a forum for schizophrenics. Thank god yours was not the first that I saw, because there is alot of good community here, so try not to screw it up for the rest of us please.

drudge
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by drudge » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:14 pm

My roomate has used basically everyone, hes the one who got me into the community. He told me about crowd co and said that is was basically okay results.
    we will not be silenced! we are just getting started!
  • eloisecrowdfunds
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by eloisecrowdfunds » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Sane wrote:Hey Maestro, I don't know about your posts history and frankly I don't care.

Main thing you fail to realize is the fact that it is not about the measly 1500 USD, It is about scammer, misleding people, stealing their money and destroying their dreams. Yes, I got my money after 6 months of lies and resorting at the end to authorities like the FBI and FTC.

Meanwhile, it appears that I am not the only "polluter" and " schizophrenic". Look at this psyhopath by the name of Woofloo just below your post, how dare he pollute this great community and asking for his money?!?! I am lost for words at his arrogance?!

To conclude it all, I do not expect you to understand any of the above. Considering the date of your registration you are most likely Patrick's troll if not himself.

If you look through my comment history you will see that I call out every company who does wrong. But I just feel compelled to call you out now; I have read your posts, this company gave you a refund, and I think you are borderline insane or something for taking things this far. I don't understand why you continue to rant after having received a refund in full.

I kindly ask that you quite polluting this community. If your posts are the first posts that I saw when I logged in, I honestly would think this is a forum for schizophrenics. Thank god yours was not the first that I saw, because there is alot of good community here, so try not to screw it up for the rest of us please.

"Sane" I think you went a bit overboard, and you also did not provide any evidence. If you want the community to judge someone as guilty then provide evidence, otherwise it's just heresay
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 am

@eloisecrowdfunds I don't think I went overboard. My focus is to keep this thread live and on top with the sole purpose to keep people informed. Apparently Patrick continues his scamming activities, you can see recent threads proving it again and again. Truth is there are plenty of "agencies" out there preying on people with dreams and promising ou the world just to get your money. I have no problem with failure, I have problem with scammers and thieves.

Now, I still have all the correspondence but will give him one last chance to come clean and say that all I say is true. I will otherwise publish all the correspondence. Unfortunately don't have the Skype correspondence as Patrick also have the aristocratic habit of kicking you out of his contacts after job is done ie. money are taken.
  • A Clock Work Red
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by A Clock Work Red » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:27 am

You should become a police officer then if you are more concerned about brining people to justice than you are concerned about making money. Entrepreneurs make money. Police officers enforce the law.

lolz

Sane wrote:Hey Maestro, I don't know about your posts history and frankly I don't care.

• Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Your post don't even deserve a reply but there you go.

Yes, entrepreneurs are out there to make money and are ready to pay for marketing services. Scammers are out there to scam people out of their money and like Patrick they promise stuff they can't deliver. The latter is what Patrick tried with me without success.

[quote="A Clock Work Red"]You should become a police officer then if you are more concerned about brining people to justice than you are concerned about making money. Entrepreneurs make money. Police officers enforce the law.

lolz
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:51 am

A Clock Work Red wrote:You should become a police officer then if you are more concerned about brining people to justice than you are concerned about making money. Entrepreneurs make money. Police officers enforce the law.

lolz

cancer. you should die.

am i allowed to say so?
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
  • mike420blazed247
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by mike420blazed247 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:04 am

No dice, won't use them
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:08 am

Clever move!

mike420blazed247 wrote:No dice, won't use them
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:04 pm

CROWDCO will keep updating this thread showing we deliver and we work what we say we do. Below you will find our latest campaign with THANK YOU CREDITS. YES WE LOVE CROWDFUNDING and we focus on working with positive companies, that have a unique idea. CROWDCO will continue to deliver the best promotion available for our clients.. OUR latest campaign raised over $200K USD and we got them some amazing press (Our credits are located in the main campaign section at the bottom.)

**Word of advice to people interested in hiring a crowdfunding marketing agency: ASK FOR REFERENCES from previous clients and avoid the noise from trolls who have a lot of time to waist trying to hurt hard working companies..**

CROWDCO LATEST CLIENT FUNDED FEBRUARY 2018 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... term=dygma