Unsure about Crowd CO...
  • ChasingThatGold
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Unsure about Crowd CO...

by ChasingThatGold » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Hey everyone. I see so many good and also bad reviews about this company. How can I find the truth? I am tempted to use them at some point due to their price range, but I just can't get over the amount of bad reviews. It's hard because there are good reviews as well so please advise me if possible.

Chasing That Gold I've created 3 projects and counting...
  • Fountee
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Unsure about Crowd CO...

by Fountee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 pm

If they have so many bad reviews then there must be something behind it.
    Through might and spirit we will prevail
  • Johnny Appleseed
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Johnny Appleseed » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:42 am

I have seen many as well, but I need to think further on the matter. I can't tell if it is just one person posting same bad over and over of it is many.
    The Johnny Appleseed Project
  • A Clock Work Red
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by A Clock Work Red » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:31 am

there is a whole tread about them over on the (strict) forum, here

anyone-used-crowdco-t5431.html
  • New Wave Pipes
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by New Wave Pipes » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 am

If you're unsure then perhaps you should listen to that. I have taken to calling it "intuition". Looked up an article that I hope will help in your decision, and I can tell you guaranteed that it has helped me greatly, my favorite excerpt is as follows:

According to many researchers, intuition is far more material than it seems. Hope College social psychologist David Myers, PhD, explains that the intuitive right brain is almost always “reading” your surroundings, even when your conscious left brain is otherwise engaged. The body can register this information while the conscious mind remains blissfully unaware of what’s going on.’

Another theory suggests you can “feel” approaching events specifically because of your dopamine neurons. “The jitters of dopamine help keep track of reality, alerting us to those subtle patterns that we can’t consciously detect,” Lehrer notes.

This means if something in the environment is even slightly irregular — the speed of an approaching truck, the slightly unusual behavior of someone at a party — your brain squirts dopamine and you get that “weird” feeling. Whether you pay attention or not can make all the difference. You might meet your future spouse — or meet your maker. Those signals carry a lot of important information, so it’s wise to listen up.

https://experiencelife.com/article/5-gu ... nt-ignore/
    NEW WAVE PIPES
    Can you feel it yet?
  • WitnessofGreatness
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by WitnessofGreatness » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 am

New Wave Pipes wrote:If you're unsure then perhaps you should listen to that. I have taken to calling it "intuition". Looked up an article that I hope will help in your decision, and I can tell you guaranteed that it has helped me greatly, my favorite excerpt is as follows:

According to many researchers, intuition is far more material than it seems. Hope College social psychologist David Myers, PhD, explains that the intuitive right brain is almost always “reading” your surroundings, even when your conscious left brain is otherwise engaged. The body can register this information while the conscious mind remains blissfully unaware of what’s going on.’

Another theory suggests you can “feel” approaching events specifically because of your dopamine neurons. “The jitters of dopamine help keep track of reality, alerting us to those subtle patterns that we can’t consciously detect,” Lehrer notes.

This means if something in the environment is even slightly irregular — the speed of an approaching truck, the slightly unusual behavior of someone at a party — your brain squirts dopamine and you get that “weird” feeling. Whether you pay attention or not can make all the difference. You might meet your future spouse — or meet your maker. Those signals carry a lot of important information, so it’s wise to listen up.

https://experiencelife.com/article/5-gu ... nt-ignore/

Wow great article, i am already trying to put it into practice.
    ;)
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:14 pm

With all due respect, setting your money on fire will provide you with bigger chance to get the word out there for your project that trusting Patrick with your funds. Personal experience.

ChasingThatGold wrote:Hey everyone. I see so many good and also bad reviews about this company. How can I find the truth? I am tempted to use them at some point due to their price range, but I just can't get over the amount of bad reviews. It's hard because there are good reviews as well so please advise me if possible.
  • ThatDapperLook
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ThatDapperLook » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:48 pm

... so you're saying there is a chance setting my money on fire will do something for my campaign then?

:D

Sane wrote:With all due respect, setting your money on fire will provide you with bigger chance to get the word out there for your project that trusting Patrick with your funds. Personal experience.

ChasingThatGold wrote:Hey everyone. I see so many good and also bad reviews about this company. How can I find the truth? I am tempted to use them at some point due to their price range, but I just can't get over the amount of bad reviews. It's hard because there are good reviews as well so please advise me if possible.
  • Mightee
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mightee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 pm

I think @Sane was being sarcastic
  • SandraNYC
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SandraNYC » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 pm

No way to know beyond a shadow of a doubt.