Unsure about Crowd CO...
  • Brit Co Goods
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Unsure about Crowd CO...

by Brit Co Goods » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Also unsure about them. Hoping someone posts good information and not just gossip.

• AmandeNow Bags
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AmandeNow Bags » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Will not use ever.
  • trent.palo.smith
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:34 am

Total crap.
  • mike420blazed247
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by mike420blazed247 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:08 am

Reports about them everywhere on this forum. Pass on it.
  • BigBoJackson
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by BigBoJackson » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:15 am

It's not rocket science. If there are tons of bad reviews then that means they are probably not a good company. Move on to a company that does not have bad reviews. Duh.

New Wave Pipes wrote:If you're unsure then perhaps you should listen to that. I have taken to calling it "intuition". Looked up an article that I hope will help in your decision, and I can tell you guaranteed that it has helped me greatly, my favorite excerpt is as follows:

According to many researchers, intuition is far more material than it seems. Hope College social psychologist David Myers, PhD, explains that the intuitive right brain is almost always “reading” your surroundings, even when your conscious left brain is otherwise engaged. The body can register this information while the conscious mind remains blissfully unaware of what’s going on.’

Another theory suggests you can “feel” approaching events specifically because of your dopamine neurons. “The jitters of dopamine help keep track of reality, alerting us to those subtle patterns that we can’t consciously detect,” Lehrer notes.

This means if something in the environment is even slightly irregular — the speed of an approaching truck, the slightly unusual behavior of someone at a party — your brain squirts dopamine and you get that “weird” feeling. Whether you pay attention or not can make all the difference. You might meet your future spouse — or meet your maker. Those signals carry a lot of important information, so it’s wise to listen up.

https://experiencelife.com/article/5-gu ... nt-ignore/
    no live campaign yet, im gearing up for a big 2018
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:22 am

I am not sure but chance is still better than trusing your money to crowdco :D

ThatDapperLook wrote:... so you're saying there is a chance setting my money on fire will do something for my campaign then?

:D

Sane wrote:With all due respect, setting your money on fire will provide you with bigger chance to get the word out there for your project that trusting Patrick with your funds. Personal experience.

ChasingThatGold wrote:Hey everyone. I see so many good and also bad reviews about this company. How can I find the truth? I am tempted to use them at some point due to their price range, but I just can't get over the amount of bad reviews. It's hard because there are good reviews as well so please advise me if possible.
  • p90xsmalls
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by p90xsmalls » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:23 am

This is so true. Entrepreneurs in general have been known to have very keen intuition.

New Wave Pipes wrote:If you're unsure then perhaps you should listen to that. I have taken to calling it "intuition". Looked up an article that I hope will help in your decision, and I can tell you guaranteed that it has helped me greatly, my favorite excerpt is as follows:

According to many researchers, intuition is far more material than it seems. Hope College social psychologist David Myers, PhD, explains that the intuitive right brain is almost always “reading” your surroundings, even when your conscious left brain is otherwise engaged. The body can register this information while the conscious mind remains blissfully unaware of what’s going on.’

Another theory suggests you can “feel” approaching events specifically because of your dopamine neurons. “The jitters of dopamine help keep track of reality, alerting us to those subtle patterns that we can’t consciously detect,” Lehrer notes.

This means if something in the environment is even slightly irregular — the speed of an approaching truck, the slightly unusual behavior of someone at a party — your brain squirts dopamine and you get that “weird” feeling. Whether you pay attention or not can make all the difference. You might meet your future spouse — or meet your maker. Those signals carry a lot of important information, so it’s wise to listen up.

https://experiencelife.com/article/5-gu ... nt-ignore/
  • eloisecrowdfunds
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by eloisecrowdfunds » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:27 am

If you're unsure then don't do it.

ChasingThatGold wrote:Hey everyone. I see so many good and also bad reviews about this company. How can I find the truth? I am tempted to use them at some point due to their price range, but I just can't get over the amount of bad reviews. It's hard because there are good reviews as well so please advise me if possible.
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Being the oldest Kickstarter Marketing Agency in the space will bring a lot of haters. But we like to stay focused on the truth and not just talk. If you have doubts then check out our most recent campaigns. All have our credits in the bottom section of their pages, all have raised over $200K USD. So who's the SCAMER? Common sense is not that common, but if you add up the number of years we have been working (since 2010) + over $12M raised, getting brands the press they needed to succeed and take their businesses to the next level you would see that our worth is there and trolls will be haters.. we will just keep posting new projects we helped get funded. Our work is way worth it.. again just ask our clients.

Dygma Raise (Crowdco credits and Thanks in their page) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... term=dygma

NEVA 3D (Crowdco credits and Thanks in their page)
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/da ... =NEVA%203D
  • AmandeNow Bags
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AmandeNow Bags » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:00 am

Yeah, just because you claim to have turned it around and done a good campaign doesn't mean anything.

teamcrowdco wrote:Being the oldest Kickstarter Marketing Agency in the space will bring a lot of haters. But we like to stay focused on the truth and not just talk. If you have doubts then check out our most recent campaigns. All have our credits in the bottom section of their pages, all have raised over $200K USD. So who's the SCAMER? Common sense is not that common, but if you add up the number of years we have been working (since 2010) + over $12M raised, getting brands the press they needed to succeed and take their businesses to the next level you would see that our worth is there and trolls will be haters.. we will just keep posting new projects we helped get funded. Our work is way worth it.. again just ask our clients.

Dygma Raise (Crowdco credits and Thanks in their page) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... term=dygma

NEVA 3D (Crowdco credits and Thanks in their page)
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/da ... =NEVA%203D