Really need funded ALL OUT Magazine
  • Mbessent1992
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Really need funded ALL OUT Magazine

by Mbessent1992 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 am

My name is Michael and under the mentor ship of my Boyfriend who has owned a magazine for over 20 years now I have created a publication that focuses on everyday people and families. Every LGBT person is someones niece, nephew, brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, aunt, son, and daughter.

I have already caught the attention of the AMPA ( American Military Partners Association) a national organization that wants to help promote and get this out there. I do not focus on celebrities or the news. Every one of my cover stories are done on everyday people and I only interview everyday people. I sit down with parents who have already gone through that chapter where their children came out to them and I get their story out as a way to help advise parents who struggle with keeping a healthy, happy, and safe relationship with their kids as well as who do not know how to communicate or talk about it. I have done the research and if any one has questions I am more than happy to give my direct number so that way you can have them answered over the phone. This is a for profit company that also is addressing a much needed product and much wanted. I am asking people to donate.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/74 ... t-magazine

I lost my job last year and have had the hardest time finding a new one. My uncles company went under and my family lost their house. I had to move up north in order to not be homeless but was only able to stay with family for a short amount of time. I have moved in with my boyfriend in Virginia and I am finally getting back on my feet, but finding a job is so scarce. I am living only off of my SSI ( the one thing I hoped to get off of) I still cant find a job that will allow me to even meet close to my bills much less contribute to household expenses and be able to afford things that I need. My boyfriend and I have had many talks and he is mentoring me on building this business.

I am not a bad person at all and I have no problem telling my story to anyone who has questions. I am an economic example as my family has gone from upper middle class to poverty in only a year. I am now still in school and building a business under my boyfriends mentor ship and am very happy. this business will not only provide me with an income but will also allow me to help those who need it. I am also trying to work with the Forty to None network and get the stories out of the 40% of homeless american youth that are homeless out there in order to show people what is really going on. After College I plan on opening a business that helps the homeless in general get cleaned up, find jobs, and gets them into housing together and give them their life back. I also plan on starting a business to help people consolidate debt that regular loan companies and banks will not do. This business is a big deal and is the beginning of not only me being successful, but also me using my life to make a difference in the lives of others.

Around 80% of the money gained will be for advertising and the other 20 will be strictly for material and distribution.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Really need funded ALL OUT Magazine

by sbriggman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:32 am

Please stop spamming this. The link doesn't even go to the Kickstarter. I don't want to have to delete your posts.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Mbessent1992
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mbessent1992 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:05 am

I didnt realize this. It is the same link they gave me for the project. I will correct this
  • Mbessent1992
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mbessent1992 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:07 am

• Mbessent1992
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mbessent1992 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:08 am

Please tell me if this link is working on the viewer end. It seems to be going through on my end. I was not aware that this was not taking anyone to KickStarter